Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville First

Featured Replies

I don't disagree with Deuce that star athletes don't need to pay. But so many pro athletes do anyway and I'm guessing if a coach comes in with a group of women ready and willing many aren't going to say no.

 

With all that said I'm not ready to say it's true.

  • Replies 867
  • Views 99.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't disagree with Deuce that star athletes don't need to pay. But so many pro athletes do anyway and I'm guessing if a coach comes in with a group of women ready and willing many aren't going to say no.

 

With all that said I'm not ready to say it's true.

 

To build on this further probably the reason you would go the escort route is hoping they paid for silence. Probably thought it was easier to control than co-eds.

I don't disagree with Deuce that star athletes don't need to pay. But so many pro athletes do anyway and I'm guessing if a coach comes in with a group of women ready and willing many aren't going to say no.

 

With all that said I'm not ready to say it's true.

 

Don't get me wrong, just because they don't need to do it doesn't mean they didn't... Athletes have proven to be stupid many a time.

Preston Knowles was named in the sample. I may buy this tomorrow when I get to work. :lol2:

Ugh...looks like I'll be up all night reading.

Anybody have an Amazon gift card lying around?

 

Asking for a friend.

 

I may know a guy who can take of you lil fella.

I may know a guy who can take of you lil fella.

 

Hey don't be buying smut for children.

Just got my Amazon gift card. Time for some late night reading.

So of course everything could be true, but here's what I don't get. The original IBJ article said that the escort was getting 10% gross and that they were hoping to sell 10,000 copies. If the book costs ten bucks, she seemingly is hoping to make $1,000.

 

I don't know how bad off she is, but even if you are 100% correct, is $1k worth admitting you are a prostitute, admitting you pimped out your daughters, and insinuating that you slept with underage kids while you're in your 40s? This doesn't even include you legal defense fees if anybody named chooses to go that route.

 

So assuming she is completely honest, clearly she hasn't made the best life decisions. Maybe attributing rationality isn't the smartest course of action, but wouldn't ESPN or deadspin or SI or anyone else pay at least a thousand bucks for such a story with all the proof she says she has?

Just got my Amazon gift card. Time for some late night reading.

 

 

You really need to write a book report for us.

Wow. Wow. Wow. This book is explosive. If it's true...just wow.

Wow. Wow. Wow. This book is explosive. If it's true...just wow.

 

Cliff notes

So of course everything could be true, but here's what I don't get. The original IBJ article said that the escort was getting 10% gross and that they were hoping to sell 10,000 copies. If the book costs ten bucks, she seemingly is hoping to make $1,000.

 

I don't know how bad off she is, but even if you are 100% correct, is $1k worth admitting you are a prostitute, admitting you pimped out your daughters, and insinuating that you slept with underage kids while you're in your 40s? This doesn't even include you legal defense fees if anybody named chooses to go that route.

 

So assuming she is completely honest, clearly she hasn't made the best life decisions. Maybe attributing rationality isn't the smartest course of action, but wouldn't ESPN or deadspin or SI or anyone else pay at least a thousand bucks for such a story with all the proof she says she has?

 

Smoke screen. She knows that book is selling way more than 10K copies. It's a national story now. And 9.99 is the digital copy. 17.95 for the hard copy when it is released next week.

Chane Behanan was pretty popular.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.