Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville First

Featured Replies

No, I'm really not. I have great respect for Louisville. They've been nothing but great to me professionally.

 

I know better. Somebody else may believe it, though.

  • Replies 867
  • Views 99.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The book will sell 10K copies in Kentucky alone. She's hit a home run.

 

They'd sell 20k if the set up shop outside Rupp.

I will say the UK media have been good so far. I think when this stuff happens I think everyone knows that it is possible that it could happen to them.

 

College athletes are easy targets.

No' date=' I'm really not. I have great respect for Louisville. They've been nothing but great to me professionally.[/quote']While a juicy story, I hope it's not true even though things look bleak tonight. UL is good for collegiate athletics, the state, and I hate seeing lives affected that had nothing to do with a situation.
But, is it true?

 

I'm not putting my neck on that chopping block yet. However, from knowing Chane for as long as I have, what I have heard on the rumor mill fits. We shall see once the UL media folks sort through what is going around...

As for Chane he has not left Louisville he can be seen with Chris Jones going in and out of apartments across from Campus. Same apartments that Cheerleader was found dead and Jones incident occurred.

It's just hard for me to believe this story... And it would be hard for me to believe at ANY school. No school needs to pay escorts to have sex with their players. That stuff comes free right on campus. I've been wrong before, so who knows really.

I will say the UK media have been good so far. I think when this stuff happens I think everyone knows that it is possible that it could happen to them. College athletes are easy targets.
I think it happens all the time. I bet schools are crossing fingers this doesn't provide encouragement for others to come out with their own stories.

 

If this is remotely true, heads have to roll, don't they? That would be 3 high profile "sex scandals" linked to the program (counting Petrino though his transgression was at Arkansas).

I am not going to say every school does this stuff.

 

Maybe not this kind of stuff, but I've long believed that every big school cheats in some form or fashion.

Honestly, no outcome would surprise me. Especially if Behanan is involved.

Wasn't there another school in the past 2-3 years that was rumored to have paid college coeds to sleep with recruits?

It's just hard for me to believe this story... And it would be hard for me to believe at ANY school. No school needs to pay escorts to have sex with their players. That stuff comes free right on campus. I've been wrong before, so who knows really.

 

You would think it was free. And where is McGee getting this money from anyways? If this is all true then somebody, somewhere with deep pockets helped make this happen.

It's just hard for me to believe this story... And it would be hard for me to believe at ANY school. No school needs to pay escorts to have sex with their players. That stuff comes free right on campus. I've been wrong before, so who knows really.

 

Per this lady's accusation, were the escorts for current players who like you say should be able to find their own easily or high school recruits visiting campus?

You would think it was free. And where is McGee getting this money from anyways? If this is all true then somebody, somewhere with deep pockets helped make this happen.

 

I didn't even think about... Why McGee? He ain't ballin' like that. He wasn't even involved in recruiting.

Wasn't there another school in the past 2-3 years that was rumored to have paid college coeds to sleep with recruits?
You may be thinking of Shapiro with Miami. That wasn't just rumor.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.