Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville First

Featured Replies

An Indiana associate AD contacted Louisville "on behalf of the booster". Asking if they could take a look at the picture.

 

Lots to this story...

  • Replies 867
  • Views 99.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I don't think Pitino knew any details. He's too smart for all that. All these guys are.

[

Even if he was, they'll never prove it. This never gets any higher than McGee.

 

Still with potential to be massively devastating. What a bunch of fools. You can get this for free down at UofL just for being a basketball player.

 

The guy who publicly embarrassed his university by banging a girl in an Italian restaurant is too smart for this ?

The guy who publicly embarrassed his university by banging a girl in an Italian restaurant is too smart for this ?

 

Yes. No way he would let something this blatant of a violation ruin what he built at UL. This doesn't compare to Porcini's at all.

An Indiana associate AD contacted Louisville "on behalf of the booster". Asking if they could take a look at the picture.

 

Lots to this story...

 

Well the owner of the publishing company of the book and the publication that has the long story, the Indiana Business Journal has the same first and last name of the namesake for IU's law school. I would assume it is the same guy or maybe his son.

Pics or it didn't happen

 

I could see Andre having a relationship with this lady. I could also see recruits going to off campus parties, but I have a hard time believing it would actually go on in the dorm. Although realistically nothing really surprises me anymore.

I'm amazed they've known for a month and been able to keep it quiet this long.

Pitino said in the press conference just on ESPN that he did not know anything about any of this and also he could not find anyone associated with program who know anything about this.

She supposedly has pics and text messages. This stuff is alleged to have occurred in Billy Minardi dorm, not some off-campus location. Seems to me it would be difficult for word of this not to leak out over the 4-year period if it happened in a dorm. It's alleged that some of the recruits' fathers also indulged in the affair. On the other hand, would not a publishing company vet the substance of the book before agreeing to publish it? I truly don't know what to think at this point in time.

My general feeling after watching the press conference...Pitino and Jurich are very concerned. Louisville is in trouble.

How embarrassing, this would never happen at Kentucky!

I'm a life long UK fan but if I was a college aged and I knew this was going on every weekend .....

Makes you wonder who came because of the strippers on their visit.

 

I'm just going to.... never mind. :lol2:

I'm just going to.... never mind. :lol2:

 

 

Tough crowd tonight. Only one person liked it.......:lol2:

Tough crowd tonight. Only one person liked it.......:lol2:

Two, I was too busy laughing and forgot. :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.