Louisville First

MBWC41

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Pitino knew any details. He's too smart for all that. All these guys are.

[

Even if he was, they'll never prove it. This never gets any higher than McGee.

Still with potential to be massively devastating. What a bunch of fools. You can get this for free down at UofL just for being a basketball player.

The guy who publicly embarrassed his university by banging a girl in an Italian restaurant is too smart for this ?

An Indiana associate AD contacted Louisville "on behalf of the booster". Asking if they could take a look at the picture.

Lots to this story...

Well the owner of the publishing company of the book and the publication that has the long story, the Indiana Business Journal has the same first and last name of the namesake for IU's law school. I would assume it is the same guy or maybe his son.

Pics or it didn't happen

I could see Andre having a relationship with this lady. I could also see recruits going to off campus parties, but I have a hard time believing it would actually go on in the dorm. Although realistically nothing really surprises me anymore.

She supposedly has pics and text messages. This stuff is alleged to have occurred in Billy Minardi dorm, not some off-campus location. Seems to me it would be difficult for word of this not to leak out over the 4-year period if it happened in a dorm. It's alleged that some of the recruits' fathers also indulged in the affair. On the other hand, would not a publishing company vet the substance of the book before agreeing to publish it? I truly don't know what to think at this point in time.