Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 35 Covington Catholic 28

Featured Replies

Agreed, like I mentioned before, was just having a little fun with the picture. Was just curious because when you have someone as dynamic as England, you have to give him the ball, even if he was only averaging 2 yards a carry.

Yeah, keep doing something that isn't working. CCH is making sure he doesn't run the ball effectively and in doing so they couldn't handle the passing game.

  • Replies 149
  • Views 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm going to say it again as I've said it the last 2 years so go ahead Ryle fans and bash me as I have no clue. But with Tanner Morgan now at QB how much more devastating would Ryles offense be with England at TE? Scary would be my definition.

 

That would be a waste. Michael Pennick and Jake Long are studs. Pennick is a Sr and Long is a Jr. Keep England where he is at. Why fix what isn't broke?

Does anyone have the final total yards for both teams last night?

Does anyone have the final total yards for both teams last night?

 

Or a report on Darlington? Feel terrible for him. :(

 

Regarding the game - great atmosphere, Tanner Morgan has most definitely arrived, and the Colonels need to work on tackling.

I'm going to say it again as I've said it the last 2 years so go ahead Ryle fans and bash me as I have no clue. But with Tanner Morgan now at QB how much more devastating would Ryles offense be with England at TE? Scary would be my definition.

 

At TE, he gets the ball 4 to 6 times a game, maybe. At RB, he gets it 15 to 20. I would like my chances better at RB than at TE.

At TE, he gets the ball 4 to 6 times a game, maybe. At RB, he gets it 15 to 20. I would like my chances better at RB than at TE.

 

I didn't see a whole lot of blocking in front of him. From what I saw CC was not overplaying the run.

Ryle team sent Darlington a "get well" card signed by the team

 

Well done, gentlemen.

Ryle team sent Darlington a "get well" card signed by the team

 

Well done, gentlemen.

 

Definitely a solid on the part of the Raiders.

Ryle team sent Darlington a "get well" card signed by the team

 

Well done, gentlemen.

 

First Class.

 

I already liked this Ryle team, now I'm a fan.

Ryle team sent Darlington a "get well" card signed by the team

 

Well done, gentlemen.

 

Any word yet on his injury?

He had surgery on the devastating ankle injury on Saturday. Very sad for a senior year to end in game 1 for a fine young man. Best wishes to Ben during the recovery period. I'm sure he will be there cheering on the Colonels as soon as possible.

So sad to hear especially as a senior. Sending prayers for a speedy and complete recovery.

He had surgery on the devastating ankle injury on Saturday. Very sad for a senior year to end in game 1 for a fine young man. Best wishes to Ben during the recovery period. I'm sure he will be there cheering on the Colonels as soon as possible.

 

Hate to hear that, wish him the best for a full recovery.

Terrible to hear about Darlington. Best wishes on his recovery.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.