Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 35 Covington Catholic 28

Featured Replies

How did Collin England, RB, play for Ryle?

  • Replies 149
  • Views 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tanner Morgan can play. Not the most athletic QB you'll see but he can play. He can throw the zip pass really well. Quick release. I liked his game.

 

I am curious if anyone checked him for a concussion after the INT late. He didnt seem to have a full grasp of his surroundings after the hit.

 

I thought AJ Mayer was solid. Really nice career ahead of him. Throws a pretty deep ball. Hit some slants with nice passes. He'll do well.

 

Hated to see Darlington leave with a splint on his ankle.

 

Thought CCH D held Ryle running game in check.

 

McGinnis established himself as a game-breaker tonight. He'll get a lot of touches.

 

Fun game. Great, great crowd. Packed. Lots of people standing. No parking spots after 5:00.

 

I only saw the first half because I left to watch Beechwood Dixie scrimmage. My thoughts on what I saw are the same as what you wrote here.

 

On Tanner Morgan, the most impressive thing was his poise and decision making. Nothing great in his game but very good in all areas skill wise. He has a quick release and good speed on the ball. He made a throw from one hash to the opposite sideline on a quick out pass that had a lot of speed on the ball. That was his best throw that I saw.

 

Both offensive lines seemed to struggle a bit despite the score. Ryle could do nothing running the ball and CCH wasn't much better. England had no chance up the middle and when they ran stretch sweeps he was not able to make anything happen. Cov Cath needs to get McGinness more touches.

ER8A7522.jpg

Great photos paNDA!

 

You give them to the kids, right? If so, please leave a link where they can find them.

Same here. They look slick.

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Rule #8

Ryle kicking game has a bright future with the Freshman Molique!

Great job Ryle!! Praying hard for Ben Darlington, excellent kid from a great family, hate hearing about his injury.

ER8A7990.jpg

ER8A7986.jpg

ER8A7987.jpg

ER8A7988.jpg

ER8A7989.jpg

How did Collin England, RB, play for Ryle?

 

Not sure how many yards. I know he didn't score.

I will load up an album in the morning. Too tired to finish tonight. And yes I always give them away.

I will load up an album in the morning. Too tired to finish tonight. And yes I always give them away.

 

Seriously paNDA, you do a GREAT job! I'm personally always thankful for your pictures, and I'm sure the players on the field are, all the moreso. Awesome pictures!

That second pic down in the series is nasty.

First off, CCH is much more athletic that I thought they would be. They are going to be a factor in the 5A race. McGinness is the real deal. Their QB played very well and they have some other great athletes on the field. Prayers from all of the Ryle folks for Darlington. Great player.

 

Tanner Morgan made some incredible plays last night and he did a lot of damage with his feet. Cov Cath had no answer for Bryce Ashley at WR. He had 7 catches for 167 yards and a TD while missing a couple of series with cramps. Grant Beagle also had a nice game with over 100 yards receiving and a score. Aaron Ohara had some key catches as well.

 

Great game overall for week one. I don't know what the coaches look at when they vote but there are a couple of teams from Boone Co and one from Independence that should be all sitting on top of the polls next week.

Seriously paNDA, you do a GREAT job! I'm personally always thankful for your pictures, and I'm sure the players on the field are, all the moreso. Awesome pictures!

 

I second and third that!! Some really nice shots. Thanks panda they are awesome.

And here is where you can see the rest of my 500 pictures from the game. Enjoy

 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.