Apparently Jared Fogle's Favorite Sub is not a Turkey Club ...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh, Subway. Home of the bread-and-lettuce sandwich. Ick to their "food," and ick to Jared.

Hell, I'm proof you can lose 100lbs in 5 months while still not sacrificing flavor and foods I love. Just quit eating as much and exercising a ton more. Not easy, mind you. Had shin splints barking yesterday.

Ahhh, Subway. Home of the bread-and-lettuce sandwich. Ick to their "food," and ick to Jared.

Hell, I'm proof you can lose 100lbs in 5 months while still not sacrificing flavor and foods I love. Just quit eating as much and exercising a ton more. Not easy, mind you. Had shin splints barking yesterday.

Congrats Jim. That's awesome.

Way to go Jim! I'm not in need of losing weight, but do need to eat better (and less) and exercise more and it's awful trying to get started. Kudos!

Way to go Jim! I'm not in need of losing weight, but do need to eat better (and less) and exercise more and it's awful trying to get started. Kudos!

Thanks!

Walked a grand total of 33 miles from Friday through Monday. No wonder my shins hurt.

That is really impressive, congrats. I'm glad to see that someone gets it. Eat less and exercise more to lose weight. As you said it's still not that easy, but it's not some magic formula of pills and special diets that I see on the internet 100 times a day.