Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gangs issue "kill cops" decree?

Featured Replies

Had a police officer I go to church with tell me Sunday some gangs have issued a "kill a cop" order, member wide across the country as either a game or some sort of initiation ritual. Said some in Memphis believed initially the killing of the PO there may have been part of that. Anyone heard this? I have heard similar things in the past but nothing recently.

There have been rumors of threats like this off and on for years. While I think that gangs are a credible threat it would be hard to tie a threat like this back to anyone.

I was gonna say, I feel like most "real" gangs probably have it out for the cops. I don't think this is anything new.

I think most gangs dislike the police but I also think that most are smart enough to not start a war with the police. When I hear threats like this I thinks it's more of the the little corner wannabes gangsters.

I know of a few MC's that have issued such orders/made statements, this including separate MC's agreeing to work together to accomplish the killing of a LEO. I've read some of their news letters too, some very interesting reading.

I know of a few MC's that have issued such orders/made statements, this including separate MC's agreeing to work together to accomplish the killing of a LEO. I've read some of their news letters too, some very interesting reading.

 

What's an LEO?

Pass a law stating gangs are not allowed guns and doing so is illegal.

 

This should stop 99% of the crime then. Of course you will still have a very few disobey that law. If so put them on released probation.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.