Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC cops kills man.

Featured Replies

He has been charged with murder...

 

So was OJ.

 

I realize you and several others have convicted him but there is still this thing called due process.

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 115k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So was OJ.

 

I realize you and several others have convicted him but there is still this thing called due process.

 

I watched a video of him murdering someone. Maybe, like OJ, he'll get away with it. I'm sure that will make you happy if it happens...

He has been charged with murder...

 

murder and voluntary manslaughter. Try for one; hope for the other at the very least.

I watched a video of him murdering someone. Maybe, like OJ, he'll get away with it. I'm sure that will make you happy if it happens...

 

Why would it make me happy? Because I refuse to convict someone before they are give a fair trial? I wasn't involved at the time but did you initially think that the officer who shot the gentle giant was also guilty?

 

I promise you this if he gets away with it I will not celebrate in the streets like OJ's supporters.

Anybody read this typical Bbfan version of war and peace? I did this time. Well put my man.

 

I can imagine that having people bother with my long posts could be a hard sell, but thanks TAC for promoting my work. Glad to know that somebody checked it out. :thumb:

Anybody read this typical Bbfan version of war and peace? I did this time. Well put my man.

 

Can you give us the Cliff note version??

Why would it make me happy? Because I refuse to convict someone before they are give a fair trial? I wasn't involved at the time but did you initially think that the officer who shot the gentle giant was also guilty? I promise you this if he gets away with it I will not celebrate in the streets like OJ's supporters.

 

Are you able to explain to us how or why you think he will get off after seeing the footage, assuming you saw it?

 

Unlike OJ or Zimmerman, we get to see exactly what happened in this case.

Can you give us the Cliff note version??

 

I'll give it a whirl...

 

"Stay away from trouble and trouble will stay away from you".

Not even close to the same situation.

 

We really don't know that. All we know is what the officers says what happened after it goes off camera. Before the pocket cam showed otherwise the story by the officer in this case sounded similar. Which as we seen by the video his story was not true. Not saying that means Brockmans story wasn't true, however without the bodycam there is no proof. Just like in this case the officer probably wouldn't have been found guilty without the pocket cam. Especially since his story made it seem like he was dragged before shooting. This case shows an officers version of events can be different than what really happened. In this officers mind he may have thought somehow he was in danger even though he really wasn't.

Any attempt at minimizing what Tensing did only matters as to which crime he is convicted of and the severity of the sentence he gets. He is guilty. It is obvious. I don't see how anyone can watch the video and say he is not guilty of killing an unarmed man for no good reason. He killed a man without cause and he needs to pay for that crime like any other killer.

Because he hasn't been convicted of anything and isnt as much of a threat to run as most people charged with murder that have much lower bonds for one. The other reason is he has likely never been to jail and wont likely do well in there. He should be given his chance just like everyone else should be. How often do you see the average joemurderer with a 1 million dollar bond?

 

They said $1M is not uncommon for murder.

 

 

This kid got $500k for breaking a car window in an unoccupied car.

image-976267021.jpg

Any attempt at minimizing what Tensing did only matters as to which crime he is convicted of and the severity of the sentence he gets. He is guilty. It is obvious. I don't see how anyone can watch the video and say he is not guilty of killing an unarmed man for no good reason. He killed a man without cause and he needs to pay for that crime like any other killer.

 

IMO, once the suspect started the car, he had a weapon, the car, and he tried to use it.

They said $1M is not uncommon for murder.

 

 

This kid got $500k for breaking a car window in an unoccupied car.

 

I guess it depends on where you live. Most people in my area get a much lower bond than $1mil for a first offense charge of murder. It's not often that I see a $1 million dollar bond around here. However there are plenty of people arrested for murder or attempted murder

Putting it in gear doesn't mean he accelerated....

 

No, I do not. I think the car was rolling because he had put it in gear. I do not think he had accelerated before he was shot.

 

Semantics. He put the car in drive which is what you do when you intend to leave the parked position you were in.

 

Still wasn't a reason to shoot the guy.

 

This was legitimately a situation where neither side helped the other. Both just added to the escalation of the situation.

 

One thing Guru touched on earlier was training. I would imagine his Field Training Officers probably watched the video in disbelief.

 

As a citizen you never know where the officers is coming from or what's going on in his life. The exact same for the officer to consider just the same has to be considered when an officer is dealing with a citizen.

 

I feel like we will likely start to see more training, at least regionally, for officers involving people refusing to provide info, or exit a vehicle or even flee. It makes sense.

Putting it in gear doesn't mean he accelerated....

 

You're reaching. We can what if all day long, but at the end of the day the officer was in the wrong. There was no reason for him to draw his weapon much less pull the trigger. He screwed up. Sad situation.

 

Agree. JD if your scenario had played out where the guy has a body in the car and flees. Well now they have video of a guy driving that car and his prints all over it when the vehicle is recovered....

 

Wait you say he burnt the vehicle to destroy evidence, well the video should help ID him and the finger prints on that bottle of alcohol he handed the officer certainly will.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.