Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC cops kills man.

Featured Replies

By the way, favorite quote from the article

“Trust me: Law-abiding citizens do not want officers to cease making stops based on minor violations,” Burke said.

I can't copy and paste on the iPad, but did you read the quote from a different perspective immediately after this one? Let me see if I can find it and paraphrase.

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 115k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wouldnt each force have to train and have policies that are best for the areas they cover?

Perhaps. In this case we are talking about the neighborhoods that surround UC. I assume that Cincinnati police also have jurisdiction here, so we are talking about the exact same area.

I may be misremembering, but didn't you have a child that put a confederate flag license plate on the front of a vehicle? You had said child remove the license plate? Would this as a license plate meet your approval?

 

See post 1303

It seems no one wants to discuss the article but sure want to defend his t-shirt. I wonder if you also defended Colin Kapernick for his t-shirt choices?

 

I don't care who gives me a shirt with a confederate flag or Fidel Castro, if I wear it, I am wearing it by my choice and won't try to finagle around it. My family and friends know me well enough that they would never give me such "gifts." I don't support what either stand for.

 

Unfortunately, I guess we can't discuss the issues that the article brings up. I'm still interested in that discussion, if anyone else is.

 

 

In the same way I don't think Kapernick wearing a Fidel Castro or Che Guevara tee shirt (can't remember which one it was) doesn't necessarily make or prove him to be a communist or a Marxist (though it may show him to be ill informed and blinded by the ultra left in this country), what Tensing was wearing does not in and of itself prove or show him to be a racist the way the media was trying to portray it.

In the same way I don't think Kapernick wearing a Fidel Castro or Che Guevara tee shirt (can't remember which one it was) doesn't necessarily make or prove him to be a communist or a Marxist (though it may show him to be ill informed and blinded by the ultra left in this country), what Tensing was wearing does not in and of itself prove or show him to be a racist the way the media was trying to portray it.

You had a qualifying statement for Kaepernick but none for Tensing?

You had a qualifying statement for Kaepernick but none for Tensing?

 

I said it doesn't in and of itself make him a commie or a Marxist...not sure what else to say. And i don't think my comment was a qualification, but rather a personal opinion. Then again, maybe Kapernick IS a revolutionist loving commie/marxist who wants to overthrow the government and bring the rich to their knees.:idunno: And Tensing might be the most black person hating human being on the planet, but in each case I don't know. Point is, the tee shirt each is wearing is not proof itself of either case being true.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.