Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC cops kills man.

Featured Replies

No new trial...

 

Stay out of the Nati today...

 

Not entirely true. Deters is kicking the can to the US department of Justice to look at federal charges.

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 115k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What kind of sentence could a guy get if convicted in federal court of civil rights violation?

 

Why would they let that ridiculous looking guy in the sombrero stand behind the Tensing family on TV? He is kind of distracting.

 

Very glad to hear the Dubose family calling for peace.

Didn't know this....

 

The university fired Tensing after his indictment. It restructured its public safety department and made other policing reforms. The university reached a $5.3 million settlement with DuBose's family, including free undergraduate tuition for DuBose's 13 children

 

13 children, wow

  • Author
Didn't know this....

 

The university fired Tensing after his indictment. It restructured its public safety department and made other policing reforms. The university reached a $5.3 million settlement with DuBose's family, including free undergraduate tuition for DuBose's 13 children

 

13 children, wow

 

Dubose had paid over $12,000 dollars in fines during his life in 90 arrests or citations. Including 1 stay in the state pokey for trafficking. Had 4 bags of weed and a jar of Marijuana when he got stopped this time. My guess is he didn't want to go back to the big house. The other 25 Marijuana citations were for smaller amounts.

 

 

 

What Sam DuBose’s rap sheet tells us about him and the police

Dubose had paid over $12,000 dollars in fines during his life in 90 arrests or citations. Including 1 stay in the state pokey for trafficking. Had 4 bags of weed and a jar of Marijuana when he got stopped this time. My guess is he didn't want to go back to the big house. The other 25 Marijuana citations were for smaller amounts.

 

 

 

What Sam DuBose’s rap sheet tells us about him and the police

 

None of which justifies him being killed.

None of which justifies him being killed.

Agreed.

 

According to the article, it sounds like UC is going the wrong way in revamping their police force. Increasing traffic stops in neighborhoods on the campus perimeter?

 

Maurijuana needs to be decriminalized.

  • Author
None of which justifies him being killed.

 

I agree.

That was Deters plan all along, over charge the crime so he gets off, but it can look like he tried to not get him off.

 

Unequivocally untrue and he explained why in his press conference.

Agreed.

 

According to the article, it sounds like UC is going the wrong way in revamping their police force. Increasing traffic stops in neighborhoods on the campus perimeter?

 

Maurijuana needs to be decriminalized.

 

Have you been on UC's campus perimeter? I have worked there. Some pretty rough areas. I have gotten off work many times at night seeing young students, particularly women walking in these areas as if they didn't have a care in the world. I have no doubt that they were sometimes headed off to off campus parties where at the very least, alcohol would be served.

 

I am personally glad that none of my kids chose UC for that very reason. If they did, I would be all for increasing off campus stops by police.

Have you been on UC's campus perimeter? I have worked there. Some pretty rough areas. I have gotten off work many times at night seeing young students, particularly women walking in these areas as if they didn't have a care in the world. I have no doubt that they were sometimes headed off to off campus parties where at the very least, alcohol would be served.

 

I am personally glad that none of my kids chose UC for that very reason. If they did, I would be all for increasing off campus stops by police.

I'm not sure if I have been in the same areas or not.

 

Did you read the article? Also, what is your definition of "rough"?

Unequivocally untrue and he explained why in his press conference.

 

You can choose to believe a word that comes out of his mouth, I dont.

You can choose to believe a word that comes out of his mouth, I dont.

 

I believe in the Ohio Revised Code. I apologize if you're choosing to believe something that's not true. That's a you problem.

I just saw this referenced in a social media post. It's a live video broadcast from Cincinnati WLWT news on Facebook from when Sam Dubose's family was making their statement after the announcement was made for no retrial this afternoon. The absolutely stupefying number of overtly racist comments being made leaves no doubt in my mind that Officer Tensing would have never been convicted for this.

 

Wow. Racism really does still abound.

 

LIVE: Family of Sam DuBose speaks out.

I'm not sure if I have been in the same areas or not.

 

Did you read the article? Also, what is your definition of "rough"?

 

High crime areas. One afternoon a man was shot and stumbled into our lobby. A worker held at gunpoint walking to his car. Those are the two bigger incidents. Cars broken into, local apartments robbed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.