Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC cops kills man.

Featured Replies

  • Author
They don't get to decide that though.

 

That's exactly what Deters said. Nor does city council have a say if it goes to a retrial, but they too voiced their opinion!

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 115k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think that he can change venue to Cleveland. I thought that it could only be a neighboring county, or is that just in Kentucky?

 

He and the defense attorney mentioned counties in Ohio such as Cuyahoga, Franklin, and whatever county Toledo is in.

  • Author
He and the defense attorney mentioned counties in Ohio such as Cuyahoga, Franklin, and whatever county Toledo is in.

 

I'm guessing they want large population areas?

The City Council, IMO is stoking the fire and hoping it will burn out. Unfortunately that won't happen. #CINCINNATIRIOTS .

 

Political posturing 100%, as were Deters post trial press conferences. Made me sick.

My info was wrong. According to Deters, 4 voted murder, 4 voted manslaughter, 4 voted not guilty.

 

This is apparently after the first straw poll where all 12 voted murder.

 

Ray Tensing trial update: Jury first voted 12- for murder in Sam DuBose case, prosecutor says - Story

 

FWIW, I spoke with someone that should definitely know, and they said this was completely fabricated by Deters. The 12 guilty of murder straw-poll bit...:idunno:

FWIW, I spoke with someone that should definitely know, and they said this was completely fabricated by Deters. The 12 guilty of murder straw-poll bit...:idunno:

 

Lots of things get fabricated by Deter's, you would think the voters of Hamilton Co would see that but they still vote for him. They get what they vote for.

FWIW, I spoke with someone that should definitely know, and they said this was completely fabricated by Deters. The 12 guilty of murder straw-poll bit...:idunno:

 

Who knows man. It definitely sounded odd to hear that after a hung jury which is why I phrased it with "apparently" in it. I have no idea any more with this case. It's a cluster.

  • Author
FWIW, I spoke with someone that should definitely know, and they said this was completely fabricated by Deters. The 12 guilty of murder straw-poll bit...:idunno:

 

Heard a similar story. Referenced it on post 1153.

Deters is asking for a change in venue after arguing against the same request by the defense before the 1st trial began. If I'm the judge, I shoot Deters' request down. Especially after Deters himself added to the public perception by running his mouth before and after the 1st trial. He's a real piece of work!

  • Author
Deters is asking for a change in venue after arguing against the same request by the defense before the 1st trial began. If I'm the judge, I shoot Deters' request down. Especially after Deters himself added to the public perception by running his mouth before and after the 1st trial. He's a real piece of work!

 

Defense attorney has flip flopped as well. Now he wants it in Hamilton! Judge is pregnant and recuse herself from the case especially if it changes venue. Should be interesting today.

2 other judges have now recused themselves. They are on their 4th judge to decide change of venue.

  • Author

Any one else hearing the theme song to Barnum and Bailey?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.