Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC cops kills man.

Featured Replies

He will walk, Deters screwed this one up trying to get him with murder. Tensing was wreckless and now a,man is dead unfortunately.

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 115k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont know why he shot him but it didn't look to me like he needed to.

 

He panicked and overreacted.

So if he walks, will there be riots in Cincy?

So if he walks, will there be riots in Cincy?

 

There will be a lot of frustration and anger. I hope cooler heads prevail.

So if he walks, will there be riots in Cincy?

 

There will be a lot of frustration and anger. I hope cooler heads prevail.

 

Supposed to storm the next 2 days. If it were to happen those storms may help keep people inside initially.

I think he was young and used poor judgement. I don't think he set out to kill him on purpose. Not to say he should not be held accountable. An officer with a gun should always be accountable.

So if he walks, will there be riots in Cincy?

 

That seems to just be the norm for these kinds of things anymore, but why because they allow it.

  • Author
There will be a lot of frustration and anger. I hope cooler heads prevail.

 

Agreed! The Timmy Thomas riots were the best thing that ever happened to the Levy. They were really struggling until the riots ruined the Main street bar district. Remember Have a Nice Day cafe and the bars in that area? Folks actually tried the Levy and realized they could make it across the bridge into Newport. Cars with Ohio tags were stacked up coming off the exit into Newport. I'd hate to see the progress that has been made in Cincy take a step backwards.

There are hardly any people protesting this trial as it is. I could see, like last time, a peaceful march downtown but there will not be rioting or reasons to fear protest, IMO. Cincinnati and the black community have come a long way since the Timothy Thomas riots and they continue to work and update their collaborative agreement put in place after those riots.

That seems to just be the norm for these kinds of things anymore, but why because they allow it.

 

Who are they and how do they allow it? What should be done differently?

I think we're looking at another hung. Personally, I think the jury wanted an involuntary option.

That seems to just be the norm for these kinds of things anymore, but why because they allow it.

 

Police are out numbered 5-1, sometimes 10-1 by citizens. If people are gonna get upset and take it to the streets, there is little anyone can do.

  • Author
I think we're looking at another hung. Personally, I think the jury wanted an involuntary option.

 

I see involuntary as the only way he could get convicted by 12. Deters messed up the case from the get go, by the way he made the big statement the day it happened. Thought he was doing the right thing by pounding his chest and siding with the local community but now it will probably mean Tensing walks.

I see involuntary as the only way he could get convicted by 12. Deters messed up the case from the get go, by the way he made the big statement the day it happened. Thought he was doing the right thing by pounding his chest and siding with the local community but now it will probably mean Tensing walks.

 

Yup I agree. Jury knows he's guilty of something but doesn't like the defined charges.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.