Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC cops kills man.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 115k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still see no evidence that Tensing was in immediate life threatening danger. His weapon was pulled before the car ever moved.

Manslaughter is also on the table, right?

 

If so, that's what I think they get him with.

Manslaughter is also on the table, right?

 

If so, that's what I think they get him with.

 

I don't believe so. Prosecution asked to make that an option a week or so ago and the judge said no. Unless that changed.

Manslaughter is also on the table, right?

 

If so, that's what I think they get him with.

 

Murder and voluntary manslaughter are the charges; neither fits the scenario IMO. Deters wanted to add reckless homicide after the prosecution rested and the judge said nah baby - should have charged him with that to begin with.

I watched this video a lot and it looks like he messed up. If he doesn't get convicted of something, he has very good attorneys.

I watched this video a lot and it looks like he messed up. If he doesn't get convicted of something, he has very good attorneys.

 

100%. There is NO reason why Dubose should be dead today. You can't just shoot black people if you are afraid of them.

100%. There is NO reason why Dubose should be dead today. You can't just shoot black people if you are afraid of them.

 

I dont know why he shot him but it didn't look to me like he needed to.

Murder and voluntary manslaughter are the charges; neither fits the scenario IMO. Deters wanted to add reckless homicide after the prosecution rested and the judge said nah baby - should have charged him with that to begin with.

 

Deters screwed this one up from the beginning. He overcharged him and it's too late to charge him appropriately. He will walk on these two based on the definition.

Deters screwed this one up from the beginning. He overcharged him and it's too late to charge him appropriately. He will walk on these two based on the definition.

 

I agree...didn't the prosecutors rip THEIR OWN WITNESS in closing arguments?

I agree...didn't the prosecutors rip THEIR OWN WITNESS in closing arguments?

They did. I can't see any way possible he is found guilty of either of these.

I just don't see getting 12 jurors to agree. Hung jury. I would think the longer they deliberate, the more it plays to Tensings favor. Shows that the jury can't agree.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.