Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC cops kills man.

Featured Replies

I agree that he never had a reason to pull the gun out in the first place, but once he did, I wonder if it is possible that he shot him by accident in the scuffle.

 

I am not saying he should not be punished either way. It seems difficult for me to believe that he purposely shot the man in the head.

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 115k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^

 

I'm not sure that sure that I would even honor Channel 5 with a response, but if I did I'd likely be inclined to tell them that it's impressive as much as it is creepy that they would know something about my past that I've basically forgotten all about, and I would prefer that they not contact me anymore regarding this matter as I wish to be left the hell alone.

I agree that he never had a reason to pull the gun out in the first place, but once he did, I wonder if it is possible that he shot him by accident in the scuffle.

 

I am not saying he should not be punished either way. It seems difficult for me to believe that he purposely shot the man in the head.

I think that's plausible. That's why I could see him found guilty on a lesser charge like manslaughter.
Channel 5 showed frame-by-frame video that showed he he was dead before the car moved.

 

Do they have it posted it anywhere? The video was so bad before and after the shot I just don't see how you could tell that even going frame by frame.

You are literally going to say anything to try to justify this, aren't you?

 

Where have a justified the officer shooting the suspect? Show me where I said that?

Also don't discount the single gun shot to the head. That will be a key point in the trial.

 

I thought about that as well, but from the distance that he was at, I don't think it is as big of a deal as it normally would be. I could be totally wrong, though. I just wish that everyone, here and in the public, would not crucify this guy before he gets a "fair" trial. Mr. DuBose was not a solid citizen. HOWEVER, that totally doesn't justify a cop putting a bullet in his head. Tensing is not a terrible person, and I think his track record shows that. It is a tragic situation where this young officer probably panicked, and he will have his day in court. The rest of us should feel sorrow for the victim and the suspect, in my opinion.

 

Does anyone think that there is a chance a plea deal is agreed on? Just curious on the question, from Deters press conference I would be surprised to see any type of a deal offered.

Where have a justified the officer shooting the suspect? Show me where I said that?

 

You're doing a whole lot of victim blaming for someone who thinks the officer was in the wrong then....

Where have a justified the officer shooting the suspect? Show me where I said that?

 

You're doing a whole lot of victim blaming for someone who thinks the officer was in the wrong then....

 

:thumb:

You're doing a whole lot of victim blaming for someone who thinks the officer was in the wrong then....

 

All I have done is point out things that turned the traffic stop into a dangerous situation. I have not once justified shooting the suspect.

 

Remember I also posted:

 

 

I understand completely and agree with prosecution indicting officer of murder, you have to in this case. I see reasonable doubt though in the evidence to convict him of it.

 

 

&

 

I think Grand jury did the right thing in inditing the officer............

 

I dont see a jury of 12 convicting him.

You're doing a whole lot of victim blaming for someone who thinks the officer was in the wrong then....

 

The victim could have been Charles Manson II and it's 100% irrelevant.

I thought about that as well' date=' but from the distance that he was at, I don't think it is as big of a deal as it normally would be. I could be totally wrong, though. I just wish that everyone, here and in the public, would not crucify this guy before he gets a "fair" trial. Mr. DuBose was not a solid citizen. HOWEVER, that totally doesn't justify a cop putting a bullet in his head. Tensing is not a terrible person, and I think his track record shows that. It is a tragic situation where this young officer probably panicked, and he will have his day in court. The rest of us should feel sorrow for the victim and the suspect, in my opinion. Does anyone think that there is a chance a plea deal is agreed on? Just curious on the question, from Deters press conference I would be surprised to see any type of a deal offered.[/quote']

 

Dubose was not a perfect man. He has a record and once toxicology comes back we may find out more. I still don't see anything validates the execution.

 

This case is actually very similar to Brockman except Tensing was on the side of the vehicle and not in immediate danger and he also lied about the car dragging him.

Dubose was not a perfect man. He has a record and once toxicology comes back we may find out more. I still don't see anything validates the execution.

 

This case is actually very similar to Brockman except Tensing was on the side of the vehicle and not in immediate danger and he also lied about the car dragging him.

 

I agree, which is what I stated in my post. His past does not justify murder, but I hate to see Tensing get slammed when this could be a legitimate mistake of a young man that has panicked and made a gigantic mistake. I would like to hold any judgement of both until the trial is over and pray for both men

Dubose was not a perfect man. He has a record and once toxicology comes back we may find out more. I still don't see anything validates the execution.

 

This case is actually very similar to Brockman except Tensing was on the side of the vehicle and not in immediate danger and he also lied about the car dragging him.

 

I think he used the wrong wording "Dragging". He does end up 30-40 feet further down the road, that is clear to see, now was he running with the car, riding with the car as it rolled for a point, hard to see in the video at full speed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.