Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC cops kills man.

Featured Replies

I could see where officers at UC would be upset with the comments made by Deters.

 

All cops really.

 

Deters' statement comes across anti-cop and he should have been very careful not to make any inflammatory statements like that.

 

I have seen it time and time again, the public is always on the police's behind and prosecutors are sometimes critical of the police (usually privately) when the going gets tough.

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 115k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killed yes, murdered no.

 

He has been charged with murder...

Why say he is white?

 

Because Tensing profiled him to begin with.

Spin, spin, spin.....

 

Keep up the victim blaming. :lol2:

 

I don't think anyone is spinning anything, most of the posts on this entire thread except for you and The Deuce are pointing out things that played into this man getting shot. For you to come out immediately and call it cold blooded murder, well that is.:lol2:

He has been charged with murder...

 

So was George Zimmerman...

 

Because Tensing profiled him to begin with.

 

What are you basing this on?

It's not spinning it's a fact. If he complied with the officer's request there is a very good chance he would be alive today. It doesn't justify his death but life is about choices and choices have consequences.

 

Saying "if he would have complied..." is really a copout. You can take that logic even further. If he had two license plates...if he didn't speed....if he wasn't driving recklessly...if she used her turn signal...

 

Frankly, it's a lame response when no one in the world thinks the response was anywhere near appropriate.

All cops really.

 

Deters' statement comes across anti-cop and he should have been very careful not to make any inflammatory statements like that.

 

I have seen it time and time again, the public is always on the police's behind and prosecutors are sometimes critical of the police (usually privately) when the going gets tough.

 

That's funny. I took it as pro "real cop." I took it as him saying UC police aren't real officers like CPD.

What are you basing this on?

 

Pulling him over for no plate, he just wanted to get access to him and the car.

So was George Zimmerman...

 

Not sure I'd hitch to that wagon...

 

Pulling him over for no plate, he just wanted to get access to him and the car.

 

So is it profiling when everyone gets stopped for that?

 

Timothy McVeigh was pulled over for something similar...was that profiling?

 

That's funny. I took it as pro "real cop." I took it as him saying UC police aren't real officers like CPD.

 

I kinda took it that way. They're not on the same level as good PDs.

So is it profiling when everyone gets stopped for that? Timothy McVeigh was pulled over for something similar...was that profiling?

 

I know LE are all trained to go find the crime, you don't work in retail where the work comes to you. He didn't have a plate, he gave Tensing his reason to pull him over. Tensing didn't give a crap about his plate and if you believe that, then I don't know what to tell you.

Edited by Jumper_Dad
R(5)

Not sure I'd hitch to that wagon...

Not hitching to anything

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.