Woman leaves kids in hot car while in court for same charge

littleluck55

There is no...

No....

It's just not possible.

It can't be. There is no physical way that someone could possibly be that stupid.

It just can't be.

Yep, it's true.

It's possible they just found one of the stupidest persons alive. When she gets out they need to take her license and the ability to ever register a car again. And in this case take her kids, how do you think they are treated at home if she does this in public.

Yep, it's true.

It's possible they just found one of the stupidest persons alive. When she gets out they need to take her license and the ability to ever register a car again. And in this case take her kids, how do you think they are treated at home if she does this in public.

I'm still just so baffled about this. Read the article again, from a different source. And I just sat there, looking at my laptop with my head slightly tilted to the side and my mouth half open. I just. Don't. Get it. It's almost like someone is doing it on purpose, trying to get arrested for some reason.

It's hard for me to put my disbelief into words. You're dumb to leave kids in cars, I get that. But how can someone be so unintelligent to LEAVE THEIR KIDS IN THE CAR WHILE GOING TO TAKE CARE OF THE CHARGES OF LEAVING THE KIDS IN THE CAR??? Are you friggin kidding me?

It's like some really edgy version of Candid Camera.