Grand Jury indicts the 6 Freddie Gray officers

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure this won't satisfy the police apologists that claimed that the prosecutor overstepped her bounds when she charged them. I'm sure not all of the officers are guilty. However, this guy should not be dead and some combination of the officers caused his death. Someone is responsible.

I'm sure this won't satisfy the police apologists that claimed that the prosecutor overstepped her bounds when she charged them. I'm sure not all of the officers are guilty. However, this guy should not be dead and some combination of the officers caused his death. Someone is responsible.

I'm glad that the case will actually be heard by someone and hopefully we all learn about what happened.

I'm glad that the case will actually be heard by someone and hopefully we all learn about what happened.

That is what should happen in almost every case. Present it to the jury and see what happens. The American public is tired of the thin blue line always defending their own. If it was justified let it be presented to a jury.

That is what should happen in almost every case. Present it to the jury and see what happens. The American public is tired of the thin blue line always defending their own. If it was justified let it be presented to a jury.

So even when there's no evidence to suggest the police were wrong, you want them arrested and tried in front of a jury? Yeah...that's not how our system works. Police have rights too...

And the ignorant comment about the thin blue line always defending their own is well...ignorant. Plenty of police are charged, arrested and tried when evidence shows they are wrong.

So even when there's no evidence to suggest the police were wrong, you want them arrested and tried in front of a jury? Yeah...that's not how our system works. Police have rights too...

And the ignorant comment about the thin blue line always defending their own is well...ignorant. Plenty of police are charged, arrested and tried when evidence shows they are wrong.

Just for clarification, and not trying to be argumentative, but do you mean they are wrong as in they are wrongfully prosecuted or as in they were criminally responsible?

If there is no evidence to suggest that they are wrong I'd expect that they would not be charged.

If it isn't that clear I'd elect them to be charged rather than it be an internal matter. When you let than thin blue line make the call you end up with Charleston and Albuquerque.

If there is no evidence to suggest that they are wrong I'd expect that they would not be charged.

If it isn't that clear I'd elect them to be charged rather than it be an internal matter. When you let than thin blue line make the call you end up with Charleston and Albuquerque.

That thin blue line is more capable than most juries.

What about that thin blue and red line.

Let's quit letting politicians cover themselves. Put those liars like Obama and Hillary on trial for lying about the IRS, Benghazi, health care,

Put the media on trial for lying about Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin, George Steppanopolis,

Hell let's make everyone have to have a jury trial for every thing.

There are plenty of dirty cops in jail, no thin blue line protected them.

Thank God for that thin blue line for Darrel Wilson, if not he would have already been killed.

Just for clarification, and not trying to be argumentative, but do you mean they are wrong as in they are wrongfully prosecuted or as in they were criminally responsible?

Plenty of police are charged, tried etc when evidence shows the police broke the law.

Thank God you aren't in charge because that's the worst possible idea I've ever heard. It's like you think police sign their individual rights away when they sign up for the job. They don't.

Should we charge any civilian who uses deadly force to protect themselves? Police are tasked with protecting and serving and God forbid they have to kill someone in the line of duty, which is bad enough on someone, you want them to go to jail even if they're innocent...They doesn't sound ridiculous when you say it out loud? If that were the case, every police officer in this country should quit immediately.

So what you are saying is that no policeman anywhere or anytime would tamper with evidence in an effort to clear themselves or fellow officers?

Where did I even insinuate that?

You can't assume police are going to or have tampered with something. People assumed Darren Wilson was wrong...

Investigations, if thorough, will reveal what happened IMO. Even if some evidence is tampered with, some things can't be changed.

Police are tasked with protecting and serving and God forbid they have to kill someone in the line of duty, which is bad enough on someone, you want them to go to jail even if they're innocent...They doesn't sound ridiculous when you say it out loud?

He didn't say that at all...