St. Xavier OC position open

kballer

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that is the case I would assume X has some excellent candidates for the position.

I heard from a coach they were supposed to announce their decision last week, but nothing has been announced yet.

I predict they may keep it a secret till spring practice.

If they haven't made a decision yet it would be worth exploring.

Maybe that is why there is a delay, I am sure the powers to be at X have a pretty good idea about what is going on at T.

The decision has been made, but for some reason they do not want it released to the public.

I think he may be OK, but it is an ex-pro who will not be teaching and those people have not worked out in the past for Coach W.

Time will tell.

The decision has been made, but for some reason they do not want it released to the public.

I think he may be OK, but it is an ex-pro who will not be teaching and those people have not worked out in the past for Coach W.

Time will tell.

Interesting. The last heard a few weeks the person they were close to hiring was a teacher. I guess it didn't work out.

I want to be positive if they hired who you say they have hired, it's just becomes a little more difficult after the last two seasons.

If they haven't made a decision yet it would be worth exploring.

Maybe that is why there is a delay, I am sure the powers to be at X have a pretty good idea about what is going on at T.

I bet Dr Mullen (Trinity president) and Dr Sangalli (St X president) know what each had for breakfast this morning!

Did they eat together this morning? Or are you referring to the "spy program?"
Keep your friends close and your "enemies" closer! I am just throwing it out there that they know what is going on at both schools at all times. My understanding is they actually lean on each other for ideas on how to deal with all sorts of issues. Keeping 1300-1450 young men and their parents, grand-parents, etc. on a similar path is not as simple as the general public thinks.

Keep your friends close and your "enemies" closer! I am just throwing it out there that they know what is going on at both schools at all times. My understanding is they actually lean on each other for ideas on how to deal with all sorts of issues. Keeping 1300-1450 young men and their parents, grand-parents, etc. on a similar path is not as simple as the general public thinks.

Makes a lot of sense.

Whatever they are doing, it works really well.