Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Xavier OC position open

Featured Replies

From my understanding the OC position is attached to a teaching position.

 

If that is the case I would assume X has some excellent candidates for the position.

  • Replies 142
  • Views 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
If that is the case I would assume X has some excellent candidates for the position.

 

I heard from a coach they were supposed to announce their decision last week, but nothing has been announced yet.

I predict they may keep it a secret till spring practice.

I heard from a coach they were supposed to announce their decision last week, but nothing has been announced yet.

I predict they may keep it a secret till spring practice.

 

Doesn't pass the smell test...

Doesn't pass the smell test...

 

Coverdale..j/k

Coverdale..j/k

 

If they haven't made a decision yet it would be worth exploring.

 

Maybe that is why there is a delay, I am sure the powers to be at X have a pretty good idea about what is going on at T.

  • Author
If they haven't made a decision yet it would be worth exploring.

 

Maybe that is why there is a delay, I am sure the powers to be at X have a pretty good idea about what is going on at T.

 

The decision has been made, but for some reason they do not want it released to the public.

I think he may be OK, but it is an ex-pro who will not be teaching and those people have not worked out in the past for Coach W.

Time will tell.

If so, it will probably be another "one-hit wonder." Although the prior coaches with pro connections but no actual high school coaching experience were one-hit wonders without any hits.

The decision has been made, but for some reason they do not want it released to the public.

I think he may be OK, but it is an ex-pro who will not be teaching and those people have not worked out in the past for Coach W.

Time will tell.

 

Interesting. The last heard a few weeks the person they were close to hiring was a teacher. I guess it didn't work out.

 

I want to be positive if they hired who you say they have hired, it's just becomes a little more difficult after the last two seasons.

If they haven't made a decision yet it would be worth exploring.

 

Maybe that is why there is a delay, I am sure the powers to be at X have a pretty good idea about what is going on at T.

 

I bet Dr Mullen (Trinity president) and Dr Sangalli (St X president) know what each had for breakfast this morning!

I bet Dr Mullen (Trinity president) and Dr Sangalli (St X president) know what each had for breakfast this morning!

 

Did they eat together this morning? Or are you referring to the "spy program?"

Did they eat together this morning? Or are you referring to the "spy program?"
Keep your friends close and your "enemies" closer! I am just throwing it out there that they know what is going on at both schools at all times. My understanding is they actually lean on each other for ideas on how to deal with all sorts of issues. Keeping 1300-1450 young men and their parents, grand-parents, etc. on a similar path is not as simple as the general public thinks.
Keep your friends close and your "enemies" closer! I am just throwing it out there that they know what is going on at both schools at all times. My understanding is they actually lean on each other for ideas on how to deal with all sorts of issues. Keeping 1300-1450 young men and their parents, grand-parents, etc. on a similar path is not as simple as the general public thinks.

 

Makes a lot of sense.

 

Whatever they are doing, it works really well.

It is almost March 1. Still no OC on board. The previous OC was let go before Christmas. This is ridiculous and should not happen at a place like St. X.

It is almost March 1. Still no OC on board. The previous OC was let go before Christmas. This is ridiculous and should not happen at a place like St. X.

 

Why? Whats the hurry?

No different than if the previous person had resigned right now.

 

They'll be fine....Tiger land will be in great shape as always.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.