Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Xavier OC position open

Featured Replies

I didn't say that. My point is that when changes are made in highly visible programs there are always questions and innuendos going around with or without any basis.

  • Replies 142
  • Views 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't say that. My point is that when changes are made in highly visible programs there are always questions and innuendos going around with or without any basis.

 

Still no update on hire? When does spring practice begin?

Lefors?

 

His name has been tossed around over the years, but I would not imagine he would leave his position as the HC at CAL to be the OC at St. X.

 

If he did though, I would be perfectly ok with that decision.

It would make sense though if he were promised the HC I a year or so.

Lefors?

 

That would make WAY too much sense. Based on the Nagle hire and the attempted Ragone hire, Lefors is very over-qualified. Way too much actual high school coaching experience.

It is always comforting to know that programs who have yet to win anything know more about how to run our program than we do.

It would make sense though if he were promised the HC I a year or so.

 

I get what your saying, but the "coach in waiting" was cool to do about 10 years ago. Lefors is very qualified to be the next HC and a bunch of schools, and if and when the X job is available again I'm sure the higher ups at X will reach out to him and gage his interest, but at this point I don't see him leaving from a place that he is turning into a pretty solid program to be an OC.

 

But I would love to see him wearing Green and Gold, just don't think it will be as an OC.

 

Does Lefors teach?

I get what your saying, but the "coach in waiting" was cool to do about 10 years ago. Lefors is very qualified to be the next HC and a bunch of schools, and if and when the X job is available again I'm sure the higher ups at X will reach out to him and gage his interest, but at this point I don't see him leaving from a place that he is turning into a pretty solid program to be an OC.

But I would love to see him wearing Green and Gold, just don't think it will be as an OC.

 

Does Lefors teach?

 

Bingo and no he doesn't teach

Hey ..hey....hey...............a lot of us are still wearing black armbands in the wake of the departure of Coach G.

 

I for one can hardly wait for Jerry Mayes to make the move and bring Mike to duPont Manual as the next head coach of the Crimsons! It may take a few more underachieving seasons, but sooner or later, the Crimson faithful will clamor for a change.

I for one can hardly wait for Jerry Mayes to make the move and bring Mike to duPont Manual as the next head coach of the Crimsons! It may take a few more underachieving seasons, but sooner or later, the Crimson faithful will clamor for a change.

 

It would not totally shock me if this did take place.

Won't happen. Mike is not a fan of Manual.

I for one can hardly wait for Jerry Mayes to make the move and bring Mike to duPont Manual as the next head coach of the Crimsons! It may take a few more underachieving seasons, but sooner or later, the Crimson faithful will clamor for a change.

 

I believe that Mike's brother Bill is now teaching at Manual. Hmmmm.............

Won't happen. Mike is not a fan of Manual.

 

No he isn't, but I think he is itching to get back to coaching football.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.