Covington Catholic 70 Highlands 37

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CovCath broke out " let's play tennis"..

They broke out every sport they could. I was just surprised it was so late in the game.

I didn't hear what the HHS students replied with in one volley but whatever it was made the Crazies laugh. They replied with a "that's pretty good" cheer and gave some thumps up.

The sheer volume of talent in the CCH frosh class is almost over the top. Not one STUD player that will get you 25 but 10 that can ALL play and play well. There are going to be some good basketball players who at some point either simply do not make the team or they ride the pine.

A few of them aren't noticed today because a)they do not score a lot of points b)they do not get a lot of PT due to the depth and c)are still developing their bodies. CJ Fredrick is one of those IMO. He is SO fundamentally sound. Has a nice jumper. Long. Just needs to continue to let his body develop. I see him playing the 3 for the Colonels down the road. He just needs to keep working and not get frustrated with PT.

" Predictions:

1) It will be 20 degrees outside, but about 100 degrees in the gym

2) HHS dance team will do an amazing pom routine at halftime.

3) HHS Ozone will break out the " Let's play football " chant as soon as the Colonels open up by double digit points.

4) HHS coaching staff will be miffed by Colonels continuing to press in the 4th quarter.

5) CCH will win the game, Birds will continue to improve and move forward "

Feeling pretty good about how my predictions turned out. Just hope the back half of #5 gives me a clean sweep.

Watching the NKYsports replay.

CCH didn't even get a shot off for the first 1:45 of the game.

The 1st qtr was about as bad a display of basketball as you'll see - from both sides.

HHS was not able to take advantage of being in the bonus by late 1st qtr.

Cooper T started taking over in the 2nd qtr. Much more aggressive than the 1st qtr.

CCH FT shooting in the first half was abysmal. Maybe 1/7 or so.

HHS had 2 10-second violations.

Game ended in the first 1:54 of the 2nd half. CCH scored 9 straight to go up 17.

PBP guy has no idea what a "Euro step" is.

To clear up confusion on the foul on Hebel in the 4th when he landed on Bo Schuh - it was called an intentional foul on Hebel and then Ball got whacked with a T. I don't think Kevin ever got the info or announced it over the PA. It was not a T on Hebel. Can't be.

Watching the NKYsports replay.

To clear up confusion on the foul on Hebel in the 4th when he landed on Bo Schuh - it was called an intentional foul on Hebel and then Ball got whacked with a T. I don't think Kevin ever got the info or announced it over the PA. It was not a T on Hebel. Can't be.

Don't think that cleared any confusion cause I'm still lost.

It happened right in front of me and another photographer and we wouldn't figure it out.

We thought it was dual T's until CovCath went back to the line.

Don't think that cleared any confusion cause I'm still lost. It happened right in front of me and another photographer and we wouldn't figure it out. We thought it was dual T's until CovCath went back to the line.

Didn't I clear up your confusion?