Covington Catholic 70 Highlands 37

Gotcha...

We thought it was dual T cause loiked like schuh swung at hebel.

*arm/elbow throw kind of thing, not punch swing

I watch the replay this mo8and could not tell what happened, but was told by a couple of different player that Hebel hard a hard but fair foul, Schuh didn't like it and took a swing back at him. On the replay you could see Ball come over and give a little bump to Schuh which was well deserved. Schuh needs to be careful and remember this summer when he got thrown to the floor in an AAU game. And Bo Hebel is on big dude who shouldn't be messed with.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If anyone wants to know what ol' Clyde's hair style looked like in the summer of 1980 when I went to Pogue's for my senior class picture just look at Austin Hergott.

Well done, young man.

Forgot about Pogues!

I watch the replay this mo8and could not tell what happened, but was told by a couple of different player that Hebel hard a hard but fair foul, Schuh didn't like it and took a swing back at him. On the replay you could see Ball come over and give a little bump to Schuh which was well deserved. Schuh needs to be careful and remember this summer when he got thrown to the floor in an AAU game. And Bo Hebel is on big dude who shouldn't be messed with.

Hebel got the intentional foul because of the contact he made with the neck/head area. Correct call.

Not sure on the T. Probably some preventive officiating to head off what MIGHT have gotten ugly. I get that.

Why are you surprised by the dominance Bluesport?

Seriously, the Birds typically play the Colonels the first week of Jan and to be honest those footballers only have a legit 3 weeks under their belts and maybe 8-10 practices if they are lucky.

With that said, they could have played them on Feb 9th and the outcomes probably would have been the same. Ruthsatz can coach his butt off and the Colonels have had superior talent over the past 4 yrs. Its plain and simple.

All you have to do is see the ASAP team training videos of the Colonels and understand what their offseason basketball programs consist of and it will put this to rest.