Whoops... "Black Republican" Social Media Campaign Exposed

Seems to me that it has more to do with how stupid GOPers think the voters are.
You seem to think that Republicans are the only people who use stock photos in ads. :lol2:

This country is six years deep into a presidency that was a failure from day one and Democrats think that it is scandalous that Republicans bought the rights to a stock photo for use in a campaign ad. Meanwhile, real scandals are being buried ever more deeply as shredders run overtime and hard drives continue to crash at an unprecedented rate.

If the RINOS were not running the GOP into the ground, November would be a political bloodpath for Democratic candidates.

My guess is this has happened to other political parties as well not just Republican. But let's continue the mud slinging. (Not singling you out Jokerswild24)

You know if we spent more time, effort and money trying to solve the problems of this country than doing the "tit for tat" crap that continues, we'd all be better off.

I'm sure it has. And no worries, I didn't take it personally. All the same, I still think it's a face palm moment when this is exposed and would say the same for either party (I'm not a registered Democrat or anything).

The point here is that most political endorsements you hear are people who are trying to speak from their personal viewpoints. Here, it was the Republican party obviously not splurging and getting a stock photo. If it was a stock photo of an elderly Texan and said, "elderly Texans are Republican", then it wouldn't be nearly as funny because you know they could have realistically had a ton of people who'd have volunteered to do that for free. That isn't really the case here though.

You seem to think that Republicans are the only people who use stock photos in ads. :lol2:

This country is six years deep into a presidency that was a failure from day one and Democrats think that it is scandalous that Republicans bought the rights to a stock photo for use in a campaign ad. Meanwhile, real scandals are being buried ever more deeply as shredders run overtime and hard drives continue to crash at an unprecedented rate.

If the RINOS were not running the GOP into the ground, November would be a political bloodpath for Democratic candidates.

Don't read into my statement as some sort of defense of the Democratic Party. The fact remains, however, that the GOP is the party that has an image problem with the black community. This just makes it worse.

It truly is a catch 22 for far right Republicans. You can't elect a candidate conservative enough for you in the primary. And the not conservative enough candidate you send to the general is too conservative to win a general election.

As to the photo, is the woman a Republican? Do they know? I am ok using a stock photo in an ad, but if the ad says or insinuates "I am _________ " then I would not use a stock photo. Or I would change my caption/copy.