Possible competition for Hilary for the Dem Nomination?

Bert

I still believe Hillary isn't likeable enough to win the White House.

Of course, there's always the chance that the GOP runs out a pathetic group of nominees like they did in 2012, so there's that.

They've shown a real ability to scrape the bottom to find candidates.

I still believe Hillary isn't likeable enough to win the White House.

Of course, there's always the chance that the GOP runs out a pathetic group of nominees like they did in 2012, so there's that.

They've shown a real ability to scrape the bottom to find candidates.

If the GOP rolls Chris Christie out...:popcorn:

As a democrat I'd like to see another option besides Hillary but I don't know of any other options at this point.

Com'on PP92, get on the Evan Bayh wagon. LOL

Form NM Gov Richardson may be a good choice too, I would need to read up more on him to verify.

It'll be Christie, Jeb, or Rand Paul. One of those three.
Rand Paul has no chance. I wish that the other two had no chance, but they both have support among the GOP establishment. I hope that enough Republicans are tired of losing to pass on moderate Democrat-lites and nominate a conservative candidate instead.

Rand Paul has no chance. I wish that the other two had no chance, but they both have support among the GOP establishment. I hope that enough Republicans are tired of losing to pass on moderate Democrat-lites and nominate a conservative candidate instead.

If Paul can get the nomination, he has a good chance. His biggest challenge will be getting through the Republican primaries and winning the nomination.

If Paul can get the nomination, he has a good chance. His biggest challenge will be getting through the Republican primaries and winning the nomination.

You're really smart VOR, so it concerns me that I think the opposite. :lol2:

I think Paul has a better chance at getting the GOP nomination, but I'm not sure he would fare as well as Christie & Bush in a General Election.