Raceland/East Carter Predictions

Ram

Who wins?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

East Carter took one on the chin in their scrimmage against Russell. Raceland has a lot of skill player back with a much improving OL/DL after many thought that to be their weak area after graduation.

Who wins and why?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Raiders are way too young and inexperienced to challenge a quality team like this Raceland one. Look for Raceland to throw early and often on this young East Carter secondary. The Raiders get some good experience from this one and Ram fans will get to see their young kids cause they win big.

Raceland "should" win but I can't count the times that Raceland had far superior talent and East gave the Rams everything they wanted and then some with East getting the W on some occasions.

This one will be the first game as a Head Coach (has been an asst. / Off. Coordinator for several years) for coach Salmons and hopefully the Rams will get him his first win of what I hope will be a long and sucsessful tenure as the Rams head coach.

Raceland has some very good kids returning at the skill positions from last season's record setting year but have lost a three year starter at QB along with practically the entire O and D lines. Will be interesting to see how far last seasons back ups have progressed and if they are ready to step up. Big expectations are always the case at Raceland, regardless of how young, big, little, fast, slow or how many are out. That's just the way it is and has always been.

I hope that both teams come out of the game with no injuries. My pick is......

Raceland - 30

ECHS - 14