Smoking pot at and during school...in the lunch room?

BigVMan23

I have a friend who has a son, son being a sophomore at a school who shall remain un-named other than to say it's a fairly large school and everyone would know of it. Anyway, my friend is telling me and a couple of others yesterday that his son told him kids were sitting at the lunch room table, during lunch at school, and smoking some sort of "bong" with pot in it and blowing the exhaled smoke into a paper bag. My friend just finds this unbelievable and questions him about it. He tells his dad he's no dummy, he knows what he saw and what they were doing, and furthermore he was sitting right by them with several of his friends watching this take place. Two questions.

1. Is this anywhere near believable? Kid has no reason to lie, but could he have been mistaken and something else was going on?

2. IF what he says happened did actually happen...how in the world could it happen, in the middle of school?

The school needs to know. I am not saying you need to dime the individual kids out (that is a personal choice that has merits on both sides) but you need to let the school know exactly what is going on so they can stop it.

The school needs to know. I am not saying you need to dime the individual kids out (that is a personal choice that has merits on both sides) but you need to let the school know exactly what is going on so they can stop it.

Dad asked his son if he or anyone else told any adult there at the school what had happened. He said no, said these kids were truly "stoner crazy" and people were afraid of them because they believed they would do almost "anything".

I mean, don't teachers eat in the same cafeteria with the students anymore? Don't they have lunch room monitors? Maybe a teacher DID know about it and was afraid to do anything?

Dad asked his son if he or anyone else told any adult there at the school what had happened. He said no, said these kids were truly "stoner crazy" and people were afraid of them because they believed they would do almost "anything".

I mean, don't teachers eat in the same cafeteria with the students anymore? Don't they have lunch room monitors? Maybe a teacher DID know about it and was afraid to do anything?

Not in our school, we have lunchroom monitors that are in charge, and considering school lunch periods are 20 minutes, its like a cattle call, movem in, movem out, who cares what happens in between.

"Stoner Crazy." :lol2: Does that mean they'll steal your tacos and make you listen to Vampire Weekend?

At my school, the teachers eat in a room adjoining the cafeteria. We do have adults who monitor the cafeteria and walk around, talking to the kids.

I agree with theguru. The school needs to know.

"Stoner Crazy." :lol2: Does that mean they'll steal your tacos and make you listen to Vampire Weekend?
I just had a flashback to the old movie Reefer Madness.

[video=youtube_share;sbjHOBJzhb0]

:lol2:

I was at a dirt track recently talking to a few guys I've met several times. I've never seen any of them smoke cigarettes, but one of them had a vapor pen type deal. I said to him I never know you smoked and he said that it was some sort of has oil. Blew my mind, but I don't judge.

I was at a dirt track recently talking to a few guys I've met several times. I've never seen any of them smoke cigarettes, but one of them had a vapor pen type deal. I said to him I never know you smoked and he said that it was some sort of has oil. Blew my mind, but I don't judge.

So, you're recommending it?