JokersWild24

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Where did he think he was going?"

"Just letting you know I'm not going to enter the NBA Draft either"

"Maybe he as thinking of going to a NBA game and decided not to"

Some classy responses by some so-called UK fans above?? And you wonder why the rest of the country calls BBN out?? Kid gave his all when he had the opportunity and is one of the reasons the Cats made the Final Four.

He deserves better than mockery because he's not decided to become a one & done--Excuse me a "Succeed & Proceed". Hope potential recruits don't read this stuff??

Some classy responses by some so-called UK fans above?? And you wonder why the rest of the country calls BBN out?? Kid gave his all when he had the opportunity and is one of the reasons the Cats made the Final Four.

He deserves better than mockery because he's not decided to become a one & done--Excuse me a "Succeed & Proceed". Hope potential recruits don't read this stuff??

Give me a break. There was no need for him to announce if he was staying or going. I am a positive UK fan but this to me was a joke for him to announce he was staying.

[some classy responses by some so-called UK fans above?? And you wonder why the rest of the country calls BBN out?? Kid gave his all when he had the opportunity and is one of the reasons the Cats made the Final Four.

Oh they do. They definitely read it all.

And now your favorite 17 year old kid isn't going to UK because Hammer Time made a joke.

*sarcasm over*

Come on, nobody's tweeting this at some kid. It's a message board and this premise is funny.

Try not to take yourself so serious:woot:

He didn't decide not to be one and done. He didn't have that option.

It's not a knock on Lee. I think everyone appreciates his efforts.

I'll stand by my feeling that grown men mocking a freshman in college over an obvious decision (which if you'd paid attention HE didn't say a word about) as being a tad weak?? And yes, I think this does help perpetuate the image of "some" within BBN as being unrealistic rednecks ready to turn against their own at the least disappointment (Remember the "Fire Cal" chants just a few weeks ago)?

And I certainly don't take myself too seriously, just embarrassed to see "fans" making fun of a kid who just gave everything he had for them--That's all?? Just giving an already loaded group of haters more ammunition?

I'll stand by my feeling that grown men mocking a freshman in college over an obvious decision (which if you'd paid attention HE didn't say a word about) as being a tad weak?? And yes, I think this does help perpetuate the image of "some" within BBN as being unrealistic rednecks ready to turn against their own at the least disappointment (Remember the "Fire Cal" chants just a few weeks ago)?

And I certainly don't take myself too seriously, just embarrassed to see "fans" making fun of a kid who just gave everything he had for them--That's all?? Just giving an already loaded group of haters more ammunition?

Well, we can start with this... Hi everyone, I'm Getslow and I'm a BBN hater.

There's nothing to see here.

These aren't kids; they're college students and they can handle it. (Making, of course, the massive leap that anyone who plays for UK will ever see this thread.) It's just a joke. Seriously, how do you not find this premise funny?