Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

National Championship: Kentucky vs. Connecticut

National Championship Kentucky vs. Connecticut 52 members have voted

  1. 1. National Championship Kentucky vs. Connecticut

    • Kentucky
      86%
      45
    • Connecticut
      13%
      7

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Shabazz Napier is about to become a UK villan for the ages, lets hope our boys put up one more point, than him and his boys do.

 

 

 

I felt the same way Friday but he's not Kimball Walker. Unless UK let's him look good then he won't. UK's size will help again.

  • Replies 186
  • Views 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bad matchup IMO for Cats. UConn's guards and height inside will be tough to overcome. Plus the Huskies are playing their best ball of the season as well. Wish Cats had WCS to add depth and hops to the inside for this one. Probably miss him more in this game than any other.

 

Hope I'm wrong.

Two teams that played far below potential and were just this side of mediocre all season battling it out for the championship.

 

Ugh. I don't want to live in this world anymore.

 

That said, UConn is a garbage pile. Kentucky by a million.

Whichever team wins will equal Duke for the most titles in the 64+ team era with 4 championships.

 

Interesting. I hate I never knew this nugget. :D

Two teams that played far below potential and were just this side of mediocre all season battling it out for the championship.

 

Ugh. I don't want to live in this world anymore.

 

That said, UConn is a garbage pile. Kentucky by a million.

 

Agreed. I expect a double digit UK victory.

It was 30 plus points.

 

I wish they'd revert back, but I don't see that happening at all. Huskies were really impressive tonight, especially considering how the game started.

 

Doesn't matter how impressive they were on Saturday. The final game is Monday. At one time we thought there was no way Trinity would lose in the Sweet 16. They were the most impressive team.

 

 

And then they had to play on Saturday.

Two teams that played far below potential and were just this side of mediocre all season battling it out for the championship. Ugh. I don't want to live in this world anymore. That said' date=' UConn is a garbage pile[/b']. Kentucky by a million.

 

 

Some guy named Getfast on Sunshinepreps.com is saying the same thing about Kentucky.

Also.....UConn has never lost in an NCAA tournament championship game.

 

And Pitino WAS undefeated in the sweet sixteen

Two average teams all season that got hot at the right time. UCNONN has great perimeter defense that will be tough for the CATS. The Cats relentless offensive rebounding as the game progresses is outstanding. This is a tossup. I can't pick a winner.

You do make a point...and with Napier ??? Doesn't look good.

 

OR, beware of adopting LRCW's ways. That way leads to the Dark Side.

UConn struggled with UF's size but still won. But UK is even bigger. This kind of feels like the Louisville matchup to me. UK wins by 5

Well it is playing out just as my young daughter picked, believe it or not she has UK and UConn in title game and had Florida in final 4. I wish I had entered her in one of those contest, she might have won it. Being a young girl, she was lucky in a lot of her picks but I have always said its better to be lucky than good any day. I'm sure all of you can guess who she picked to win it

 

I think UK's bigger guards will be the difference over the smaller but cat quick UConn guards and JR will get his share in the interior. Cats should win unless they pick Monday to have a freshman moment which they have had at times this season

#TheUnbelievables

 

You said that last night, as well as when they lost to South Carolina; "that was unbelievable."

Two average teams all season that got hot at the right time. UCNONN has great perimeter defense that will be tough for the CATS. The Cats relentless offensive rebounding as the game progresses is outstanding. This is a tossup. I can't pick a winner.

 

Neither of these teams are average.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.