National Championship: Kentucky vs. Connecticut

16thBBall Fan

National Championship Kentucky vs. Connecticut  

52 members have voted

1. 1. National Championship Kentucky vs. Connecticut

• Kentucky
    • Connecticut

Shabazz Napier is about to become a UK villan for the ages, lets hope our boys put up one more point, than him and his boys do.

I felt the same way Friday but he's not Kimball Walker. Unless UK let's him look good then he won't. UK's size will help again.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bad matchup IMO for Cats. UConn's guards and height inside will be tough to overcome. Plus the Huskies are playing their best ball of the season as well. Wish Cats had WCS to add depth and hops to the inside for this one. Probably miss him more in this game than any other.

Hope I'm wrong.

Two teams that played far below potential and were just this side of mediocre all season battling it out for the championship.

Ugh. I don't want to live in this world anymore.

That said, UConn is a garbage pile. Kentucky by a million.

Two teams that played far below potential and were just this side of mediocre all season battling it out for the championship.

Ugh. I don't want to live in this world anymore.

That said, UConn is a garbage pile. Kentucky by a million.

Agreed. I expect a double digit UK victory.

It was 30 plus points.

I wish they'd revert back, but I don't see that happening at all. Huskies were really impressive tonight, especially considering how the game started.

Doesn't matter how impressive they were on Saturday. The final game is Monday. At one time we thought there was no way Trinity would lose in the Sweet 16. They were the most impressive team.

And then they had to play on Saturday.

Two teams that played far below potential and were just this side of mediocre all season battling it out for the championship. Ugh. I don't want to live in this world anymore. That said' date=' UConn is a garbage pile[/b']. Kentucky by a million.

Some guy named Getfast on Sunshinepreps.com is saying the same thing about Kentucky.

Well it is playing out just as my young daughter picked, believe it or not she has UK and UConn in title game and had Florida in final 4. I wish I had entered her in one of those contest, she might have won it. Being a young girl, she was lucky in a lot of her picks but I have always said its better to be lucky than good any day. I'm sure all of you can guess who she picked to win it

I think UK's bigger guards will be the difference over the smaller but cat quick UConn guards and JR will get his share in the interior. Cats should win unless they pick Monday to have a freshman moment which they have had at times this season

Two average teams all season that got hot at the right time. UCNONN has great perimeter defense that will be tough for the CATS. The Cats relentless offensive rebounding as the game progresses is outstanding. This is a tossup. I can't pick a winner.

Neither of these teams are average.