• Kentucky
    • Connecticut

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today was the 1st time I've watched UConn for a full game. They definitely looked better than any team I've seen all year. The Huskies are much too quick for the Cats. I can't see anybody stopping Daniels on the wing either. It's been a great run, but I'm just hoping the Cats can keep it respectable. Connecticut 81 Kentucky 67

Thanks way to come through we have a good chance of winning it all now!:ylsuper:

Forgot that I text my boss at midnight last night asking if I could wear my hoodie on Monday since I've worn it every game. He just sent out a company wide e-mail saying that it was UK casual day tomorrow. Guy never watched sports until I started making little $1 bets on games with him. And we work in OH. Haha!

One thing I hadn't noticed until just a bit ago: UK's current winning streak equals their longest of the year. If they win the national title tomorrow, the six games they won in the tournament would actually be their longest winning streak of the year. I wonder if that has ever happened?

A 6 game win streak would actually be UK's longest single season streak since Anthony Davis and the 2012 team cut down the nets.

Things that have me worried.

UConn's gurads...too fast.

UCONN is not a team that allows runs when they are ahead by most of the time. IF they get on a run and buuild a lead it is unlikely UK will be able to come back. UCONN is that good.

Foul Trouble. UK has to stay out of foul trouble early especially. Randle needs to do like he did in the WS game and stay out of foul trouble early so when we need him he will be on the court. Same with all our big men. Foul trouble worries me.

So excited for the game I can't think about anything else while I am sitting here at work. C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS!!!!!!

This…I'll need to work harder so not to be pre-occupied about the "thought" of the game. I like our chances.

GO WILDCATS!!! :jump:

Things that have me worried.

UConn's gurads...too fast.

UCONN is not a team that allows runs when they are ahead by most of the time. IF they get on a run and buuild a lead it is unlikely UK will be able to come back. UCONN is that good.

Foul Trouble. UK has to stay out of foul trouble early especially. Randle needs to do like he did in the WS game and stay out of foul trouble early so when we need him he will be on the court. Same with all our big men. Foul trouble worries me.

Same can be said for UCon. They are not deep all. We have more depth than they do.

Same can be said for UCon. They are not deep all. We have more depth than they do.

Would be great to get one of UCONN's big three (Naper, Daniels, Boatright) in foul trouble. IMO, the main decider in this game will be how UK handles Daniels. They absolutely can't let him get 20 and 10 like he did against Florida. Napier is someone who is going to get his regardless, so shutting down his running mate is key. I like the Cats by 7 in this one; I think that UCONN is going to get overwhelmed in a major way inside.