Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

National Championship: Kentucky vs. Connecticut

National Championship Kentucky vs. Connecticut 52 members have voted

  1. 1. National Championship Kentucky vs. Connecticut

    • Kentucky
      86%
      45
    • Connecticut
      13%
      7

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Sticking with my first thoughts from 36 hours ago: UK by a million.

  • Replies 186
  • Views 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Boatright is maybe the best in the country at defending the high ball screen' date=' but fighting over Randle or Dakari is obviously a tough task...[/quote']

 

If you already haven't can you give a score/prediction since you know both teams very well?

Sticking with my first thoughts from 36 hours ago: UK by a million.

 

You are evil.

Sticking with my first thoughts from 36 hours ago: UK by a million.

 

By infinity.

You are evil.

 

You have me wrong.

 

It is true that BGP has existed, from nearly the beginning of time, as a place where a force of goodness and a force of wickedness do battle in a seemingly unending struggle. But I am on the side of light and right. It is the monster child, the awful one, the menace of the forum, the scourge of the bluegrass, Randy Parker, who is wicked.

 

****

 

For what it's worth, the prediction, despite the terms I put it in, is absolutely serious. UK will beat UConn going away. Florida had been BEGGING for someone to beat them for weeks and UConn had the superior guard play to pull it off. They do not have that same backcourt advantage against the Wildcats.

 

Kentucky has a mind-boggling collection of talent on that roster. Granted, they've spent the entire year up to this point looking like a team full of Chane Behanans (not the weed thing, I have no idea about that -- I just mean to say that it's abundantly clear that most of them just went through the motions for chunks of the year and really only started trying very hard come tournament time, just like Chane always did for Louisville). But that seems to be completely behind them and they're firing on all cylinders at this point.

 

UK by a million...

You have me wrong.

 

It is true that BGP has existed, from nearly the beginning of time, as a place where a force of goodness and a force of wickedness do battle in a seemingly unending struggle. But I am on the side of light and right. It is the monster child, the awful one, the menace of the forum, the scourge of the bluegrass, Randy Parker, who is wicked.

 

****

 

For what it's worth, the prediction, despite the terms I put it in, is absolutely serious. UK will beat UConn going away. Florida had been BEGGING for someone to beat them for weeks and UConn had the superior guard play to pull it off. They do not have that same backcourt advantage against the Wildcats.

 

Kentucky has a mind-boggling collection of talent on that roster. Granted, they've spent the entire year up to this point looking like a team full of Chane Behanans (not the weed thing, I have no idea about that -- I just mean to say that it's abundantly clear that most of them just went through the motions for chunks of the year and really only started trying very hard come tournament time, just like Chane always did for Louisville). But that seems to be completely behind them and they're firing on all cylinders at this point.

 

UK by a million...

 

Seals it for me you sold your soul at the start of March.

Seals it for me you sold your soul at the start of March.

 

Even if that were true, I clearly get my soul back because somebody didn't hold up his end of the bargain.

It is true that BGP has existed, from nearly the beginning of time, as a place where a force of goodness and a force of wickedness do battle in a seemingly unending struggle. But I am on the side of light and right. It is the monster child, the awful one, the menace of the forum, the scourge of the bluegrass, Randy Parker, who is wicked.

 

These are the eyes of a psychopath.jpg

Even if that were true, I clearly get my soul back because somebody didn't hold up his end of the bargain.

 

I just figured you aimed low with your wish.

I just figured you aimed low with your wish.

 

I don't have a whole lot of the things that some people would call pride... or dignity... or regard for my own self-worth... but if I'm selling out for good, I'm at least asking for a trophy.

If you already haven't can you give a score/prediction since you know both teams very well?

 

66-61 Huskies...

Per post #133....on the same page.

 

Check post 76 where I set the magic turnover total for UK at 12... :D

I have watched UConn several times this year. I will agree they are not the same team they were 3 weeks ago, but neither is Kentucky. Cats roll in this one.

 

UK 76

UConn 59

The shade on UConn from UL fans is hilarious...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.