Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

National Championship: Kentucky vs. Connecticut

National Championship Kentucky vs. Connecticut 52 members have voted

  1. 1. National Championship Kentucky vs. Connecticut

    • Kentucky
      86%
      45
    • Connecticut
      13%
      7

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I'm not getting dragged into this... I'm not getting dragged into this... I'm not getting dragged in this...

 

You know it's not worth it.

  • Replies 186
  • Views 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Except the part where Louisville beats them all the time.:)

 

Shots fired!

NO FAIR. That was in a different paragraph. You're playing dirty. If we're going to jaw back and forth' date=' I expect some decorum here. I'm not getting dragged into this... I'm not getting dragged into this... I'm not getting dragged in this...[/quote']
You know it's not worth it.

 

Come on man!!!!! :lol2:

I think UK wins. I can't see UConn stopping them from scoring in the paint, and I realize Napier and Boatright are as quick as any guards UK has seen this year but I still don't think they can stop the Harrison's and Young from driving to the rim.

Cats will get the shots up and pound the glass for offensive put backs. Too much for the Huskies.

My one concern though is UConn guards turning the Cats over. They've got to protect the ball, which they've done so far in the tournament, but the Huskies are a little more pesky than what they've seen.

 

UK 72 UConn 63

And I hope the refs watch for Napier's flops. He did that twice when he was a freshman in UK's 1 point loss to UConn in the 2011 Final Four. And completely fooled the refs, but not the replays.

  • Author
I just found out (can't believe I forgot about this) that I have UConn in the office pool. I never wanted to lose money so bad in my life than I do right now!

 

I put 10 bucks in $1 a team, and they pulled out a bunch of losers for me but UCONN was one of them and I didn't even realize it until they told me today. Please God, let me lose!!!!!!!!!!

If we lose now we know whose fault it is!lol

If the cats can get Boatright, Napier or Daniels in early foul trouble, the fat lady will be singing "My Ole KY home" early and often. Go Cats!!

 

Hope you are right, but I think it's more likely that the Harrisons will be the ones in early foul trouble trying to defend UConn's much quicker guards.

Lets see.

 

UCONN beat UF twice

UF beat Kentucky three times.

 

UCONN should win.

 

Hold on.

 

Kentucky beats UL twice.

UL beats UCONN three times.

 

So Kentucky should win.

 

Coin flip came up Kentucky. So that's the vote.

  • Author

I think a possible key to this game may be how Hawkins plays D on UConn guards when he comes in or if he has to play more than Cal plans due to foul trouble. he did a great job on the kid from Michigan.

Lets see.

 

UCONN beat UF twice

UF beat Kentucky three times.

 

UCONN should win.

 

Hold on.

 

Kentucky beats UL twice.

UL beats UCONN three times.

 

So Kentucky should win.

 

Coin flip came up Kentucky. So that's the vote.

 

I like the way your coin flip came up. I will predict UK - 76 UCONN - 70

Randle is having "cramping problems."

I wish I was so drunk so I wouldn't be so nervous and scared.

I wish I was so drunk so I wouldn't be so nervous and scared.

 

It's better. You got 30 minutes to get there and back!

Look for Willis to get minutes for the Cats tonight with Poythress being limited.

 

A lot of things stacking up against the Cats.:scared:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.