Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

National Championship: Kentucky vs. Connecticut

National Championship Kentucky vs. Connecticut 52 members have voted

  1. 1. National Championship Kentucky vs. Connecticut

    • Kentucky
      86%
      45
    • Connecticut
      13%
      7

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 186
  • Views 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The shade on UConn from UL fans is hilarious...

 

I believe it's them trying to jinx the Cats. :)

 

I believe it's them trying to jinx the Cats. :)

 

Nah. They hate seeing the team they beat 3 times and for the most part dominated playing tonight...

Nah. They hate seeing the team they beat 3 times and for the most part dominated playing tonight...

 

Probably couldn't be a bigger perfect storm for most UL fans.

I just can't believe the Cats are playing tonight on Championship Monday. I try to stay as positive as possible throughout the seasons and continually remind myself and buddies that it really is all about the process. But no matter how many times I told myself that this season, never did I think they'd get this far. Unreal.

 

The run in their tournament has been nothing short of amazing. So fun to watch. Just one more!

Too much talent, too much size, too much momentum. UK wins it's 9th title, IMO UCONN is the worst team UK has played since KSU.

Going to be bitter sweet watching Julius and others suit up for the last time for UK tonight.

The shade on UConn from UL fans is hilarious...

 

UConn is absolutely puzzling to UofL fans. Nothing about them makes any sense to us. Louisville beats Connecticut ALL THE TIME despite the fact that they're arguably the best college program of the last 20 years with three titles and now another appearance. Louisville's 11-6 against the Huskies all-time, with almost all of them coming in the last eight years.

 

This year's UConn team is definitely confusing to us because not only did Louisville win all three games, none of them were even close. Napier and Boatwright are both awesome. No denying that. But I saw NOTHING in the weeks leading up to the tournament that suggested this was a Final Four team.

 

Of course, the same could be said for Kentucky.

Nah. They hate seeing the team they beat 3 times and for the most part dominated playing tonight...

 

It's not even that I hate it. I just flat don't understand it. How on Earth did that team make the title game?

UK sticks to its currently game plan. Pounds the UCONN defenders, gets them in foul trouble and puts it away late.

 

UK 69

UConn 63

 

Except UCONN is planning on making it a heckuva time trying to get those guys the ball...

Going to be bitter sweet watching Julius and others suit up for the last time for UK tonight.

 

If they win it won't seem too bitter.

I still cannot believe the Wisconsin game. This is so surreal. Very proud of the team and how they've responded to their earlier struggles. Win or lose everyone should be proud. But, that being said I really really hope hey win tonight and finish what they started.

UConn is absolutely puzzling to UofL fans. Nothing about them makes any sense to us. Louisville beats Connecticut ALL THE TIME despite the fact that they're arguably the best college program of the last 20 years with three titles and now another appearance. Louisville's 11-6 against the Huskies all-time' date=' with almost all of them coming in the last eight years. This year's UConn team is definitely confusing to us because not only did Louisville win all three games, none of them were even close. Napier and Boatwright are both awesome. No denying that. But I saw NOTHING in the weeks leading up to the tournament that suggested this was a Final Four team. Of course, the same could be said for Kentucky.[/quote'] Except the part where Louisville beats them all the time.:)

I would like to see Cal mix in a little 3-2 zone tonight. Think it would be effective.

Except the part where Louisville beats them all the time.:)

 

NO FAIR. That was in a different paragraph.

 

You're playing dirty. If we're going to jaw back and forth, I expect some decorum here.

 

I'm not getting dragged into this... I'm not getting dragged into this... I'm not getting dragged in this...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.