• Kentucky
    • Connecticut

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just can't believe the Cats are playing tonight on Championship Monday. I try to stay as positive as possible throughout the seasons and continually remind myself and buddies that it really is all about the process. But no matter how many times I told myself that this season, never did I think they'd get this far. Unreal.

The run in their tournament has been nothing short of amazing. So fun to watch. Just one more!

The shade on UConn from UL fans is hilarious...

UConn is absolutely puzzling to UofL fans. Nothing about them makes any sense to us. Louisville beats Connecticut ALL THE TIME despite the fact that they're arguably the best college program of the last 20 years with three titles and now another appearance. Louisville's 11-6 against the Huskies all-time, with almost all of them coming in the last eight years.

This year's UConn team is definitely confusing to us because not only did Louisville win all three games, none of them were even close. Napier and Boatwright are both awesome. No denying that. But I saw NOTHING in the weeks leading up to the tournament that suggested this was a Final Four team.

Of course, the same could be said for Kentucky.

Nah. They hate seeing the team they beat 3 times and for the most part dominated playing tonight...

It's not even that I hate it. I just flat don't understand it. How on Earth did that team make the title game?

UK sticks to its currently game plan. Pounds the UCONN defenders, gets them in foul trouble and puts it away late.

UK 69

UConn 63

Except UCONN is planning on making it a heckuva time trying to get those guys the ball...

I still cannot believe the Wisconsin game. This is so surreal. Very proud of the team and how they've responded to their earlier struggles. Win or lose everyone should be proud. But, that being said I really really hope hey win tonight and finish what they started.

UConn is absolutely puzzling to UofL fans. Nothing about them makes any sense to us. Louisville beats Connecticut ALL THE TIME despite the fact that they're arguably the best college program of the last 20 years with three titles and now another appearance. Louisville's 11-6 against the Huskies all-time' date=' with almost all of them coming in the last eight years. This year's UConn team is definitely confusing to us because not only did Louisville win all three games, none of them were even close. Napier and Boatwright are both awesome. No denying that. But I saw NOTHING in the weeks leading up to the tournament that suggested this was a Final Four team. Of course, the same could be said for Kentucky.[/quote'] Except the part where Louisville beats them all the time.:)

Except the part where Louisville beats them all the time.:)

NO FAIR. That was in a different paragraph.

You're playing dirty. If we're going to jaw back and forth, I expect some decorum here.

I'm not getting dragged into this... I'm not getting dragged into this... I'm not getting dragged in this...