• Connecticut

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thoughts...

Kentucky should win this one I think. Now, whether they actually do or not, who knows, but they're the far better team IMO.

Napier is outstanding, but will be interesting to see how he does with a guy much taller and longer guarding him.

Kentucky needs to pound the ball to Dakari and Julius. If they shoot more than 5 triples, it's not a good sign IMO.

As with all their games, they need to pound the glass. They have a huge advantage down low and on the boards, they need to take advantage of it.

Handle the pressure. 4 turnovers by the Cats Saturday, none in the 2nd half. If they keep the TOs in single digits, I see no way they lose, outside of Napier going crazy.

Handle the pressure. 4 turnovers by the Cats Saturday, none in the 2nd half. If they keep the TOs in single digits, I see no way they lose, outside of Napier going crazy.

You can't take anything from that 4 turnover performance and apply it to playing UConn. Wisky applies zero ball pressure and that is the biggest strength of the Huskies D. Apples and anchovies...

You can't take anything from that 4 turnover performance and apply it to playing UConn. Wisky applies zero ball pressure and that is the biggest strength of the Huskies D. Apples and anchovies...

I'm really not comparing the two. Just saying they only turned it over 4 times Saturday. If they duplicate that, they'll win. Obviously, it's going to be a lot tougher to do against UConn than it was Wisconsin.

I just found out (can't believe I forgot about this) that I have UConn in the office pool. I never wanted to lose money so bad in my life than I do right now!

I put 10 bucks in $1 a team, and they pulled out a bunch of losers for me but UCONN was one of them and I didn't even realize it until they told me today. Please God, let me lose!!!!!!!!!!

My Dad got UConn in the Coke Rewards march madness thing. They win tonight he wins a VIP trip to next year's Final Four in Indy. Kentucky wins, my sister-in-law wins like $750.

I sure hope your dad is rooting for your sister in laws to win $750

UK just has too much of everything for UConn to handle...length, talent, depth, coaching.

UK wins by double digits.

UK 73

UConn 62

Remember this is the same Uconn team that beat Florida twice this year, the same teamthat beat us 3 times. Never take them too lightly.