Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

National Championship: Kentucky vs. Connecticut

National Championship Kentucky vs. Connecticut 52 members have voted

  1. 1. National Championship Kentucky vs. Connecticut

    • Kentucky
      86%
      45
    • Connecticut
      13%
      7

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

^Since 1966 I believe.

 

And unfortunately we all know how that ended. :scared:

  • Replies 186
  • Views 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UK by 13.

 

I thought you might change your opinion about UCONN a little bit after them beating Florida (again) on Saturday...

Rupp celebration on Tuesday regardless of outcome tonight.

Rupp celebration on Tuesday regardless of outcome tonight.

 

Glad to see this, we should celebrate this tournament run regardless of tonight's outcome.

And unfortunately we all know how that ended. :scared:

 

Read some stuff on twitter over the weekend how UK has come full circle and were saying UK was Texas Western and Wisconsin was old UK in that game Saturday night.

Thoughts...

 

Kentucky should win this one I think. Now, whether they actually do or not, who knows, but they're the far better team IMO.

 

Napier is outstanding, but will be interesting to see how he does with a guy much taller and longer guarding him.

 

Kentucky needs to pound the ball to Dakari and Julius. If they shoot more than 5 triples, it's not a good sign IMO.

 

As with all their games, they need to pound the glass. They have a huge advantage down low and on the boards, they need to take advantage of it.

 

Handle the pressure. 4 turnovers by the Cats Saturday, none in the 2nd half. If they keep the TOs in single digits, I see no way they lose, outside of Napier going crazy.

Handle the pressure. 4 turnovers by the Cats Saturday, none in the 2nd half. If they keep the TOs in single digits, I see no way they lose, outside of Napier going crazy.

 

You can't take anything from that 4 turnover performance and apply it to playing UConn. Wisky applies zero ball pressure and that is the biggest strength of the Huskies D. Apples and anchovies...

You can't take anything from that 4 turnover performance and apply it to playing UConn. Wisky applies zero ball pressure and that is the biggest strength of the Huskies D. Apples and anchovies...

 

I'm really not comparing the two. Just saying they only turned it over 4 times Saturday. If they duplicate that, they'll win. Obviously, it's going to be a lot tougher to do against UConn than it was Wisconsin.

I just found out (can't believe I forgot about this) that I have UConn in the office pool. I never wanted to lose money so bad in my life than I do right now!

 

I put 10 bucks in $1 a team, and they pulled out a bunch of losers for me but UCONN was one of them and I didn't even realize it until they told me today. Please God, let me lose!!!!!!!!!!

My Dad got UConn in the Coke Rewards march madness thing. They win tonight he wins a VIP trip to next year's Final Four in Indy. Kentucky wins, my sister-in-law wins like $750.

My Dad got UConn in the Coke Rewards march madness thing. They win tonight he wins a VIP trip to next year's Final Four in Indy. Kentucky wins, my sister-in-law wins like $750.

I sure hope your dad is rooting for your sister in laws to win $750

If the cats can get Boatright, Napier or Daniels in early foul trouble, the fat lady will be singing "My Ole KY home" early and often. Go Cats!!

UK just has too much of everything for UConn to handle...length, talent, depth, coaching.

 

UK wins by double digits.

 

UK 73

UConn 62

UK just has too much of everything for UConn to handle...length, talent, depth, coaching.

 

UK wins by double digits.

 

UK 73

UConn 62

Remember this is the same Uconn team that beat Florida twice this year, the same teamthat beat us 3 times. Never take them too lightly.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.