Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

National Championship: Kentucky vs. Connecticut

National Championship Kentucky vs. Connecticut 52 members have voted

  1. 1. National Championship Kentucky vs. Connecticut

    • Kentucky
      86%
      45
    • Connecticut
      13%
      7

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

UConn is 2-0 vs. Florida, who is 3-0 vs. UK

 

UConn is 0-3 vs. Louisville, who is 0-2 vs. UK.

Wasn't one of UConn's losses to Louisville by a score of 83-48? Maybe they'll revert back to that kind of game.

  • Replies 186
  • Views 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wasn't one of UConn's losses to Louisville by a score of 83-48? Maybe they'll revert back to that kind of game.

 

It was 30 plus points.

 

I wish they'd revert back, but I don't see that happening at all. Huskies were really impressive tonight, especially considering how the game started.

It was 30 plus points.

 

I wish they'd revert back, but I don't see that happening at all. Huskies were really impressive tonight, especially considering how the game started.

 

True but Florida looked pretty damn good before this game today as well.

 

 

Anything can happen when the game starts and I still like that Cats chances.

UConn is 2-0 vs. Florida, who is 3-0 vs. UK.

 

UConn is 0-3 vs. Louisville, who is 0-2 vs. UK.

 

That is what makes college basketball great

If the twins take care of the ball and find a way to get the post guys involved at the rim #9 is in reach. Much easier said than done against two elite on ball defenders. I'm thinking UK wins by four, but it is going to be an all out war in the paint. I just don't see the Huskies hitting the defensive glass with Bazz and Boatright going over the top and running out for easy looks. Should come down to the wire once again...

There will be no work getting done in the state of Kentucky between now and Monday night.

Does anyone even remember watching Kentucky beating UConn in basketball. They own the Cats. Going to be a long night Monday night.

Congrats to UK! Is there any chance of Willie playing Monday?

 

No.

There will be no work getting done in the state of Kentucky between now and Monday night.

 

There will be in Louisville......:sssh: :popcorn:

Does anyone even remember watching Kentucky beating UConn in basketball. They own the Cats. Going to be a long night Monday night.

 

You do make a point...and with Napier ??? Doesn't look good.

Does anyone even remember watching Kentucky beating UConn in basketball. They own the Cats. Going to be a long night Monday night.

I'm pretty sure Wall, Cousins, etc, defeated UConn in New York in the 2010 season. At least I think they did.

I'm pretty sure Wall, Cousins, etc, defeated UConn in New York in the 2010 season. At least I think they did.

 

Leave LRCW alone. He is getting in game predicting mode.

Florida's last loss before to tonight was to UConn. Kentucky's last NCAA tournament loss was to UConn. How much more evidence do you people need? It's the Huskies year.

 

Also.....UConn has never lost in an NCAA tournament championship game.

UConn is 2-0 vs. Florida, who is 3-0 vs. UK.

 

UConn is 0-3 vs. Louisville, who is 0-2 vs. UK.

 

Go figure!

I will not make a prediction because I haven't all tournament and so far so good, but I will say this...UConn scares the crap out of me. Too fast and that worries me. Napier can have a field day blowing by our defenders to the basket all night.

 

I'm right there with you HB. No pick from me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.