• Kentucky
    • Connecticut

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wasn't one of UConn's losses to Louisville by a score of 83-48? Maybe they'll revert back to that kind of game.

It was 30 plus points.

I wish they'd revert back, but I don't see that happening at all. Huskies were really impressive tonight, especially considering how the game started.

It was 30 plus points.

I wish they'd revert back, but I don't see that happening at all. Huskies were really impressive tonight, especially considering how the game started.

True but Florida looked pretty damn good before this game today as well.

Anything can happen when the game starts and I still like that Cats chances.

If the twins take care of the ball and find a way to get the post guys involved at the rim #9 is in reach. Much easier said than done against two elite on ball defenders. I'm thinking UK wins by four, but it is going to be an all out war in the paint. I just don't see the Huskies hitting the defensive glass with Bazz and Boatright going over the top and running out for easy looks. Should come down to the wire once again...

Florida's last loss before to tonight was to UConn. Kentucky's last NCAA tournament loss was to UConn. How much more evidence do you people need? It's the Huskies year.

Also.....UConn has never lost in an NCAA tournament championship game.

I will not make a prediction because I haven't all tournament and so far so good, but I will say this...UConn scares the crap out of me. Too fast and that worries me. Napier can have a field day blowing by our defenders to the basket all night.

I'm right there with you HB. No pick from me.