• Kentucky
    • Connecticut

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Both teams are playing amazing; I'm picking UK because I said the last team standing out of the Midwest region would win and because I would like to see it remain in the state. With that said, I don't think anyone saw UConn having the kind of tournament they have played either. Should be one hell of a game. Napier and Boatright will be very tough, but then again, the Cats have beaten an undefeated Wichita, hot Louisville team, and the best of the B1G to make it; meaning they aren't doing so bad themselves.

Today was the 1st time I've watched UConn for a full game. They definitely looked better than any team I've seen all year. The Huskies are much too quick for the Cats. I can't see anybody stopping Daniels on the wing either. It's been a great run, but I'm just hoping the Cats can keep it respectable. Connecticut 81 Kentucky 67

Today was the 1st time I've watch UConn for a full game. They definitely looked better than any team I've seen all year. The Huskies are much too quick for the Cats. I can't see anybody stopping Daniels on the wing either. It's been a great run, but I'm just hoping the Cats can keep it respectable.

Connecticut 81

Kentucky 67

Boom!

The last coach to win the NCAA Championship in his 1st NCAA Tournament as coach at that school was Tubby Smith. Tubby is black. Kevin Ollie is in his 1st NCAA Tournament at UConn. He is black. HELLO PEOPLE. Need I say more? There is absolutely no way Kentucky wins Monday night.