Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

National Championship: Kentucky vs. Connecticut

National Championship Kentucky vs. Connecticut 52 members have voted

  1. 1. National Championship Kentucky vs. Connecticut

    • Kentucky
      86%
      45
    • Connecticut
      13%
      7

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Congrats to UK! Is there any chance of Willie playing Monday?

  • Replies 186
  • Views 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congrats to UK! Is there any chance of Willie playing Monday?

 

Prior to tonight's game he said he would not be playing if the team made it to Monday night.

I saw earlier today WCS has been ruled out for the rest of the tourney

No chance UK loses this one. They are just gonna stomp UCONN in this game. UCONN's run ends Monday!

Both teams are playing amazing; I'm picking UK because I said the last team standing out of the Midwest region would win and because I would like to see it remain in the state. With that said, I don't think anyone saw UConn having the kind of tournament they have played either. Should be one hell of a game. Napier and Boatright will be very tough, but then again, the Cats have beaten an undefeated Wichita, hot Louisville team, and the best of the B1G to make it; meaning they aren't doing so bad themselves.

Whichever team wins will equal Duke for the most titles in the 64+ team era with 4 championships.

Today was the 1st time I've watched UConn for a full game. They definitely looked better than any team I've seen all year. The Huskies are much too quick for the Cats. I can't see anybody stopping Daniels on the wing either. It's been a great run, but I'm just hoping the Cats can keep it respectable. Connecticut 81 Kentucky 67

Today was the 1st time I've watch UConn for a full game. They definitely looked better than any team I've seen all year. The Huskies are much too quick for the Cats. I can't see anybody stopping Daniels on the wing either. It's been a great run, but I'm just hoping the Cats can keep it respectable.

 

 

Connecticut 81

 

Kentucky 67

 

Boom!

Cats by 5.

Highest combined seeding, 15, ever in a championship game.

 

Old record UConn vs Butler. 11

Florida's last loss before to tonight was to UConn. Kentucky's last NCAA tournament loss was to UConn. How much more evidence do you people need? It's the Huskies year.

UConn is 2-0 vs. Florida, who is 3-0 vs. UK.

 

UConn is 0-3 vs. Louisville, who is 0-2 vs. UK.

Gotta feel the Cats have come too far to let it slip it away now.

The last coach to win the NCAA Championship in his 1st NCAA Tournament as coach at that school was Tubby Smith. Tubby is black. Kevin Ollie is in his 1st NCAA Tournament at UConn. He is black. HELLO PEOPLE. Need I say more? There is absolutely no way Kentucky wins Monday night.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.