National Championship: Kentucky vs. Connecticut

16thBBall Fan

National Championship Kentucky vs. Connecticut  

52 members have voted

1. 1. National Championship Kentucky vs. Connecticut

• Kentucky
    • Connecticut

I don't think Andrew is going I get many oppurtunities to drive. His passing is going to have to be perfect for UK to win. I see UK passing the ball to Randle a lot down in the post and having him facilitate the O from down there. I'm more nervous now than any other tourney game this year. Just finish the dang thing and make it the perfect storybook ending

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Remember this is the same Uconn team that beat Florida twice this year, the same teamthat beat us 3 times. Never take them too lightly.

They also got run out of the gym by Louisville... It doesn't matter at this point

They also got run out of the gym by Louisville... It doesn't matter at this point

You got that right. Every game like a snowflake. I think the CATS are on a very special journey and win another tight one. Will go down as greatest run in history.

Kentucky needs to pound the ball to Dakari and Julius. If they shoot more than 5 triples, it's not a good sign IMO.

I'd like to see them shoot about 10 tonight. Good and well timed shots. Hit a few of those and stretches the defense a little. But it worked for them against Wisconsin.

And people say these players don't care about the program after they leave (not counting Patterson and Miller).

They are all family. That's what Cal is all about. Anybody read the great story about Dakari's grandfather on KSR? These kids are loved by Cal. What a tremendous person he is.

They are all family. That's what Cal is all about. Anybody read the great story about Dakari's grandfather on KSR? These kids are loved by Cal. What a tremendous person he is.

I read a comment by Brad Stevens today. Said Rondo talks so much about UK that Stevens just puts on his headphones when it starts.

Jeannine Edwards @jeanninee12

Anthony Davis, John Wall, DeMarcus Cousins, Darius Miller, Patrick Patterson, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist all here for #Wildcats tonight

Don't forget Terrance Jones was there Saturday night as well.

For guys that many would have you believe don't care about the school, they sure do love tweeting and talking about the Wildcats.

As a guy that has propped up UK all year (even though I am NOT a fan), when the UK fans were cliff-diving after LSU, Arkansas, and South Carolina, because of their offensive rebounding (nice to see everyone nationally is now beating that drum...finally), I actually think UConn is a bad match-up for them.

The UConn back-court are going to be a real problem for the Harrison twins, are going to force a LOT of turnovers, and as we know, won't be forced into many on the other end. I think UK needs to have less than 12 turnovers to win this game, and honestly, I just don't see that happening. It will be fun to watch Boatright and Bazz get up under those twins and really make life hard on them.

UConn by 6-10.