Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 75 Michigan 72

Featured Replies

Patrick Patterson ‏@pdpatt 3m

So damn proud of our Kentucky Boys. Great game. Watchin them mature & grow as a team has been special. Honored to hav worn same jersey. #bbn

  • Replies 270
  • Views 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adam Himmelsbach ‏@AdamHimmelsbach 49m

Andrew Harrison was asked what it means to go through this with his twin brother. He sat for a second & teared up a bit. "Means everything"

Paul Finebaum ‏@finebaum 10m

I thought there was a reasonable chance of 2 SEC teams playing in Dallas for the national title. I just assumed it would be in January.

A friend of mine just called and told me that he logged on to a U.L. web site / message board just for fun and said that they were in the middle of a meltdown :lol2: ! Were saying that the ONLY reason that U.K. was here (final 4) was bc the ref's gave both the game vs. U.L. and this one to the Cats.....Should anyone really be surprised ? Their fans should take notes from their player/players...Russ Smith.

I guess when you have nothing else and watched your team get outcoached in the U.K. / U.L. game. Pitino is a great coach but in that particular game, Cal took him to school, Pitino made one bad choice after another imo. Doesn't matter now, Wildcat to Final Four !

 

BTW....I don't know what the website was. I didn't ask.

Saw this on Twitter and hand to share... The caption was "Kyle Witljer sitting in his dorm room."

 

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43663[/ATTACH]

:lol2: :laugh:

Aaron Torres ‏@Aaron_Torres 1h

Just heard this: John Calipari is the only coach to ever go through four coaches with Final 4 experience, on the way to the Final 4 himself

A friend of mine just called and told me that he logged on to a U.L. web site / message board just for fun and said that they were in the middle of a meltdown :lol2: ! Were saying that the ONLY reason that U.K. was here (final 4) was bc the ref's gave both the game vs. U.L. and this one to the Cats.....Should anyone really be surprised ? Their fans should take notes from their player/players...Russ Smith. I guess when you have nothing else and watched your team get outcoached in the U.K. / U.L. game. Pitino is a great coach but in that particular game' date=' Cal took him to school, Pitino made one bad choice after another imo. Doesn't matter now, Wildcat to Final Four ! BTW....I don't know what the website was. I didn't ask.[/quote']

 

UK just made it to the Final 4. Why would any Wildcat want to visit a Cardinals forum right now? Just enjoy the moment and the incredible run UK is on right now. I believe your friend needs help. :lol2:

UK just made it to the Final 4. Why would any Wildcat want to visit a Cardinals forum right now? Just enjoy the moment and the incredible run UK is on right now. I believe your friend needs help. :lol2:

 

Final 4 or not why would you visit that site.

Now that we have gotten this far, I REALLY want to win it all. But with that being said, we are playing with house money at this point. After all the ups and downs during the regular season, this post-season has made it ALL worth it.

@HLpublicsafety: A huge dance party started on State Street after fans brought boom boxes. #LexStreets #BBN Instagram

@HLpublicsafety: A huge dance party started on State Street after fans brought boom boxes. #LexStreets #BBN Instagram

That's pretty good.

I really really want to win it all now and the reason is two fold. First, I want another title!! Secondly because if they got knocked out early then a lot of the freshman would return and only make next years team even better but now I fear we will lose the Harrison twins and others besides WcS and Randle.

I really really want to win it all now and the reason is two fold. First, I want another title!! Secondly because if they got knocked out early then a lot of the freshman would return and only make next years team even better but now I fear we will lose the Harrison twins and others besides WcS and Randle.

 

Wait. I thought the twins were awful and couldn't play? Now you want them to stay??? :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.