Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 75 Michigan 72

Featured Replies

w o o o o h !

 

 

C-A-T-S

 

CATS - CATS - CATS !

Edited by OlDog75

  • Replies 270
  • Views 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tell that to all the bodies they left in the wake.

 

@GaryParrishCBS: Some SEC fans probably think the Eastern Conference of the NBA is awesome just because the Heat and Pacers are awesome.

Did I ever mention that I Love Aaron Harrison ? :lol2:

Why hasn't Lee been in more this season ? :eek:

Another Win at "Crunch Time" ! :ylsuper:

 

Another great game by this team ! Lee was Huge stepping in for WCS, especially in the 1st half. I Can't praise A. Harrison enough, stepping up with ice in his veins and hitting Three Huge 3 pointers in the 2nd half, especially the one down the stretch. ALL players on this team showed up today and with as well of coached team as Michigan we needed every one of them.

Cal's defensive adjustments made at the half were great, #11 (can't think of his name now) was held to six 2nd half points after keeping them in the game in the 1st half. Anyone, after watching the SEC and this NCAA Tourney that says John Calapari cannot coach is insane should not even watch basketball anymore :idunno:

Wisconsin is going to be another tough one, no doubt but this team has now proven that they can play and can beat anyone.

 

GO BIG BLUE !!!

@GaryParrishCBS: Some SEC fans probably think the Eastern Conference of the NBA is awesome just because the Heat and Pacers are awesome.

Ha. Well stated. UT are the Bulls.

@GaryParrishCBS: Some SEC fans probably think the Eastern Conference of the NBA is awesome just because the Heat and Pacers are awesome.

 

It's hard being proven wrong, I wouldn't know but that's what I've been told.

Ben Roberts @NextCats

Maybe most impressive parts of last 3 games: Cats trailed by at least 9 in each one. They never led at halftime.

Saw this on Twitter and hand to share... The caption was "Kyle Witljer sitting in his dorm room."

 

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43663[/ATTACH]

 

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Really enjoyed the in-depth coverage by CBS after the buzzer--Right to 60 minutes, seriously?????

 

I know. They show every net cutting from the other games but none here.

Ben Roberts @NextCats

Maybe most impressive parts of last 3 games: Cats trailed by at least 9 in each one. They never led at halftime.

That's crazy.

It's hard being proven wrong, I wouldn't know but that's what I've been told.

 

If the SEC was made of 3 teams you'd be right.

  • Author

It's been somewhat overlooked but Dominique Hawkins did a heck of a job in the 2nd half guarding Nik Stauskas. I think he was like 1 for 9.

Really enjoyed the in-depth coverage by CBS after the buzzer--Right to 60 minutes, seriously?????

 

CBS sucks most of the time. They are a network for the old folks. That's why they remain the #1 network, older people watch things live rather than DVR it, which counts for more. Their obsession with showing 60 Minutes in its entirety is a symptom of their backwards thinking. When their viewership finally, FINALLY, ages out, they're in deep crap.

  • Author
Really enjoyed the in-depth coverage by CBS after the buzzer--Right to 60 minutes, seriously?????

I agree we had to watch Florida, Wisconsin, and UConn celebrations.

ACC was full of the Jazz and Bucks

 

:lol2:

 

The ACC sucks too. Not sure of your point. You should quit associating my posts with Duke, ACC, etc. If I want I mention the ACC I will. No need to mention a conference that sucks and got by on the power of their names.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.