Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 75 Michigan 72

Featured Replies

Did Marcus Lee play himself into the lottery?

No lol. Hopefully he played himself I to getting more minutes next year for UK.

  • Replies 270
  • Views 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Twins play was outstanding, and Randle is a man.

 

You'll listen to me one of these days... :clap:

A month ago I wouldn't have bet 5 bucks on UK to beat anyone of significance. This NCAA run is nothing short of incredible.

So UK officially puts out THREE of last year's Final Four teams.

I just hope he plays like this next sat, who cares about next year right now.

I'm seriously considering dragging my couch to the yard and setting it on fire! What a great tourney!

Incredible!!!! Like I said, keep Harrison away from the basket and he can make some shots, layups, not so much lol. That was huge! Harrison made 2 huge 3's in this tourney! Lovin it!

Someone tell Rose, Webber, Howard, King, and Jackson to step aside. UK played 8 players and 7 were freshmen.

I'm seriously considering dragging my couch to the yard and setting it on fire! What a great tourney!

I'm with you! I have one the dogs tore up that needs some burning!

So UK officially puts out THREE of last year's Final Four teams.

Wow! Didn't even think of that.

 

That is an awesome stat, as well as winning 10 in a row in the NCAA tourney.

35-0...Streak busted

Pitino Sweet 16...Streak Busted

Izzo Seniors to a Final Four...Streak Busted

Resilient. Glad UK was in this bracket makes everything better

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.