Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 75 Michigan 72

Featured Replies

  • Replies 270
  • Views 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to the Cats. Aaron comes up huge.

It was all worth it. All the annoyance of the season, it was all worth it. I'm greedy, I want more, but at this point, it all worked out.

Twins play was outstanding, and Randle is a man.

Great win for the Wildcats!

By far the most fun and stressful tourney ever!

I do not know the nickname of this team but they are Unbelievable'

It's too bad that this "One & Done" strategy doesn't work....

This comment will get lost in the frenzy, I'm fairly certain... But this last three game stretch has been one of the better ones I can remember as a basketball fan. I'm glad we've had the opportunity to witness it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.