Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 75 Michigan 72

Featured Replies

Third time in the Final Four in the past five years.

 

3 out of last 4 too. :)

  • Replies 270
  • Views 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You'll listen to me one of these days... :clap:

It took 5 months for you to be right.:lol2:

Marcus Lee!!!!

 

This outcome pleases me!

Very impressive run by the young Cats. Watching them grow has been amazing. Good luck in the Final Four!! :thumb:

Randy, I threw a dip in when it got bad. THAT's how we won that one.

 

:lol2:

 

I watched an episode of Andy Griffith before watching the game, just like Friday.

 

Sat in the recliner downstairs, just like Friday.

 

Had a glass of water on the nightstand, just like Friday.

 

Kept the same UK blanket covering me that I used Friday.

Last 4 years a Kentucky team has been in the final 4. Pretty impressive.

:dancingpa

 

 

FINAL FOUR !!!!

 

C-A-T-S = CATS - CATS - CATS

:lol2:

 

I watched an episode of Andy Griffith before watching the game, just like Friday.

 

Sat in the recliner downstairs, just like Friday.

 

Had a glass of water on the nightstand, just like Friday.

 

Kept the same UK blanket covering me that I used Friday.

Made the wife watch from the kitchen again today, like she had to last 2 games lol.
For my man PP92. S E C! S E C! S E C!

 

The SEC still sucks, big guy. Don't lose all your bearings. :lol2:

I drove my daughter to Lafayette today and thought seriously about stopping in Indy to see the game on my way back. The only thing that stopped me was Mr. lawildcat wasn't with me and I didn't want to experience the win without him. Sometimes love hurts.

 

Really hope we can get another shot at Florida.

Jarrod Polson has been on the roster now for three Final Fours. I believe Allen Edwards and Cameron Mills both were as well. Not sure any other UK player ever has been.

I will be the first to say this. I'm worried about Wisconsins' size.

Jarrod Polson has been on the roster now for three Final Fours. I believe Allen Edwards and Cameron Mills both were as well. Not sure any other UK player ever has been.

I don't know either, I'd have to look at the freshman in 96. Was Maseoli on those 3 teams?

It took 5 months for you to be right.:lol2:

 

As long as the end result is me being right, all is well... :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.