March 31, 201412 yr Kentucky will play the 2nd game Sat. night. Always the prime time draw. A complete night would be a Florida loss followed by a UK win.
March 31, 201412 yr Always the prime time draw. A complete night would be a Florida loss followed by a UK win. If that happens, they can cancel Monday Night's game...
March 31, 201412 yr Always the prime time draw. A complete night would be a Florida loss followed by a UK win. Yes it would. If UK were completely healthy I'd be all for playing UF again. Without Willie, IDK.
March 31, 201412 yr Never seen anyone get hurt burning a couch and if they do so what. I love it!!!! So what ?? What if someone burns up, you know that they are drunk....drinking + Fire = Stupid. I will never understand why a person / persons light / set furniture on fire to have a good time. Maybe bc that they saw it on t.v. before and had to prove that they are as stupid or even more so than the others. AT any rate it is Stupid. Don't get me wrong. Hell, I was young once and partied and all but becoming an arsonist wasn't involved. That's all I am saying. ....."You just can't fix that kind of stupid".
March 31, 201412 yr @HLpublicsafety: #lexingtonpolicescanner: The group is having a good time ... it's a pretty controlled process
March 31, 201412 yr Always the prime time draw. A complete night would be a Florida loss followed by a UK win. Yes but it would look good by the tourney commitie only putting three SEC teams in, 2 in the F4/Title game with a showing that all have had. I believe that now those three SEC team's combined record is something like 11-1. I do agree in that not sure if I want to play UF again. We/U.K. have to get past a great Wisconsin team before that discussion tough.
March 31, 201412 yr Cool picture of the winning shot. https://twitter.com/USATODAYsports/status/450422600527659008/photo/1
March 31, 201412 yr Not Jerry Tipton @NotJerryTipton Dear Indiana: THIS is the kind of shot that belongs on a popcorn box.
March 31, 201412 yr Dan Dakich @dandakich 9m This is truth..the #BBN was incredibly classy and fun to me leaving the game..thank you it was fun..congrats on a great W..
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.