Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 75 Michigan 72

Featured Replies

I don't know if that has ever been done in one season.

 

 

UC beat Memphis and Penny 4 times in 92 on the way to the Final 4...

  • Replies 270
  • Views 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They are a team UK fans hated. At least until they started playing better... :lol2:

 

Not all fans.

Heart Attack Cats!!!!

 

Like HT said, best three game stretch in my lifetime. Even better than the 2011 run over OSU, and UNC.

Kentucky beat LSU 3 times during the 1986 season, but the Tigers won when it mattered most in the regional final. I'm hoping we can see a SEC repeat of sorts this year.

What can you say about Marcus Lee? You have to go back to late December to find 10 total points and he does it in the Regional finals. This team may not win the title but damn they've been fun to watch. The first team in history to beat three final four teams from the previous year.

 

 

Florida is still the favorite but they've been beaten by UConn and Wisconsin and it could be a tough feat to beat UK a fourth time. I don't know if that has ever been done in one season.

 

If Alex had Marcus' swag and assertiveness he would be a top 3 pick.

What a game!

Edited by hoops5

If Alex had Marcus' swag and assertiveness he would be a top 3 pick.

 

Alex has been huge the last two games.

Boring Jabari Parker @BoringJabari

I've just texted Aaron Harrison that his game winner was really nice. He said I know Jabari, I saw it for myself.

 

Boring Jabari is an excellent follow on twitter.

3 out of last 4 too. :)

 

From the guy who had a guarantee that K. St. would beat UK. :laugh:

Kentucky beat LSU 3 times during the 1986 season, but the Tigers won when it mattered most in the regional final. I'm hoping we can see a SEC repeat of sorts this year.

 

From the guy who said Wich. St. would beating UK. Gimme a break. I sure hope you have Wisconsin beating UK. Oh....brother.

Alex has been huge the last two games.

 

Is is a role player when he could be a lottery pick.

From the guy who said Wich. St. would beating UK. Gimme a break. I sure hope you have Wisconsin beating UK. Oh....brother.

 

No way UK can matchup with the Badgers. Kaminski will go for at least 30.

Only 8 to win it all was Nova after G-town had taken them down 3 times that season. Game was at Rupp. I was there and it was a great game. I think UK can do the same. This is a team of destiny. Cal is a great coach as DeCoursey proved with facts.

No way UK can matchup with the Badgers. Kaminski will go for at least 30.

 

I bet Cal is shaking in his bed he made.

Got back from the game and had to take a few hours to debrief and calm down. This by far was the greatest sporting event I've ever attended. Tonight made me feel blessed to be a UK fan and share this experience with some of my closest friends. I'm not going to say much about the game because it's pretty much been covered. But when Aaron hit that three the whole place exploded. There were parents and kids hugging and celebrating, they're were college kids freaking out and jumping everywhere. You had strangers embracing and celebrating together. And you had me tearing up and yelling so loud I can't talk. Tonight was the reason I love sports. And tonight wa my reward for not giving up on this team earlier in this season. Tonight is a night I will never forget. Go Cats!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.