Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 75 Michigan 72

Featured Replies

As much as I loved all the putbacks from Lee, the drive he had from the top of the key was just as awesome.

 

He showed a real nice touch on that play, that was surprising and awesome to see him do that to say the least.

  • Replies 270
  • Views 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kentucky Wildcats:

 

The 2nd video from WCS says it all!!!! I've watched that a dozen times already. Love it! Game winner from the perspective of the players on the bench....incredible!

Great link, video's, Tom Leach players. Thanks so much for posting.

Apparently Kentucky's good friend Dan Dakich was in the media area decked out in Michigan gear during the game....:lol2:

Don't care if it sounds weird, love the smile on Randle's face.

 

Those pictures of the team celebrating put the biggest smile on my face. Here are two of my favorites I saw:

 

harrison.jpg

randle.jpg

Don't care if it sounds weird, love the smile on Randle's face.

 

 

 

USATSI_7842831_154849602_lowres.jpg

Jason King

@JasonKingBR: For Calipari, getting to the Final 4 is like hitting a grand slam in the 9th & walking the bases w/ his middle finger extended toward crowd

 

:lol2: :lol2: Favorite tweet from yesterday.

Jason King

@JasonKingBR: For Calipari, getting to the Final 4 is like hitting a grand slam in the 9th & walking the bases w/ his middle finger extended toward crowd

 

:lol2: :lol2: Favorite tweet from yesterday.

 

That's a classic

Those pictures of the team celebrating put the biggest smile on my face. Here are two of my favorites I saw:

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43681[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]43682[/ATTACH]

 

That Randle picture is the exact one that I was talking about. Those are my two favorites also. I love it.

 

Don't know how people can say that the "ones and dones" don't care enough. How can you say that after looking at this picture haha!

Doesn't matter. If you're going to be there as a member of the media, you act professional.

 

I don't see wearing Michigan gear as being unprofessional.

Christian who? All of a sudden, Laettners shot doesn't look that impressive. Hope we get to see Harrison's shot every year!!!!

I don't see wearing Michigan gear as being unprofessional.

 

I have mixed feelings on this situation. I realize there is a code of conduct for press row. However, his son is on the team, how can he not be a Michigan fan?

 

I don't know what took place but if he just wore a Michigan shirt then no big deal. If on the other hand he was being loud and outward in his support then it would be best for him to go sit in the stands.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.