Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 75 Michigan 72

Featured Replies

You talkin' bout me? Really? Really?

 

Yes. If you've missed the purpose of LRCW's posts and what he says in those posts then I am sorry you have missed the humor in them. His posts are rather prophetic and knowing you are one of the top 3 biggest UK homers on this board you should be in a great mood when you see him picking against your beloved Cats.

  • Replies 270
  • Views 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You would be 1000% incorrect. I hate fans of all schools that act like idiots and make fools of themselves on a regular basis. UK and the SEC just have the market cornered. I have gotten to know a lot of the players at UK over the past 5 years pretty well, and there are very few I didn't like. I have long said there is zero chance Cal is cheating at UK and that I think he is a much better coach than he is given credit for.

 

I have LONG hated a certain segment of the UK fan base, and shockingly, I hate the S! E! C! crowd as well. Want to guess the number of one tied to the other?

 

I've enjoyed watching this UK team all season. I've defended many of the players against absurd criticism from even portions of the rational fan base. Keep swingin' slugger...

 

No swings here big fella, just triples.

Yes. If you've missed the purpose of LRCW's posts and what he says in those posts then I am sorry you have missed the humor in them. His posts are rather prophetic and knowing you are one of the top 3 biggest UK homers on this board you should be in a great mood when you see him picking against your beloved Cats.

 

Perhaps I have, but since I don't spend as much time on here as some others, then you can see why. Sorry I'm not an "insider". Not a homer, just a defender of nonsense and garbage. I love when he picks against the CATS, because I love UK haters. If you don't have haters, you are not relevant.

Perhaps I have' date=' but since I don't spend as much time on here as some others, then you can see why. Sorry I'm not an "insider". Not a homer, just a defender of nonsense and garbage. I love when he picks against the CATS, because I love UK haters. If you don't have haters, you are not relevant.[/quote']

 

I'm a hater now? :lol: :lol: :lol2: :lol2:

I'm a hater now? :lol: :lol: :lol2: :lol2:

 

This.

This comment will get lost in the frenzy, I'm fairly certain... But this last three game stretch has been one of the better ones I can remember as a basketball fan. I'm glad we've had the opportunity to witness it.

 

Not lost here at all, excellent observation.

 

The play in the last three games was phenomenal by both teams. In terms of execution, and overall play they were arguably the three best games of the entire tournament. I certainly thought the Wichita game and today's game were exceptional.

 

UK fans have to not only be relishing this run, but it has to be even more special because the level of play and drama the last three games have provided.

This.

 

You've completely lost all sense of reality.

I'm just shocked at what this team has done in postseason play. How they have gone from being terribly frustrating--to the point that I didn't want to watch them-- to this team of freshmen with the poise of seniors...well, it's amazing. I gave up on this bunch a long time ago and then I REALLY gave up on them after the South Carolina loss.

 

As others have said, this is the most exciting three game stretch I have ever seen in my years of following the Big Blue.

I'm just shocked at what this team has done in postseason play. How they have gone from being terribly frustrating--to the point that I didn't want to watch them-- to this team of freshmen with the poise of seniors...well, it's amazing. I gave up on this bunch a long time ago and then I REALLY gave up on them after the South Carolina loss.

 

As others have said, this is the most exciting three game stretch I have ever seen in my years of following the Big Blue.

 

 

Perfect summary.

Not Jerry Tipton @NotJerryTipton

Dear Indiana: THIS is the kind of shot that belongs on a popcorn box.

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43664[/ATTACH]

 

Funny stuff by the non Mr. Tipton.

 

On behalf of Kentucky and Michigan, we needed a neutral site to play a truly big game in March, and Indiana stepped up and hosted nicely. Of course, it's not like they had anything else to do.

Final Four baby! I just got back from Lexington, and I am still pumped! As others have mentioned this is one of the best if not the best 3 game stretch I have ever witnessed UK have. The only 3 game stretch that maybe can compare is 98 when they came back to beat Duke in the elite 8 and then beat Stanford by 1 in the final four and then coming back from trailing at half to beat Utah. That year they won the title with those 3 very exciting games, however these 3 games sure are close. Hopefully this team finishes it out by winning the title too!

 

Survive and advance!

 

Go Cats!

Perhaps I have, but since I don't spend as much time on here as some others, then you can see why. Sorry I'm not an "insider". Not a homer, just a defender of nonsense and garbage. I love when he picks against the CATS, because I love UK haters. If you don't have haters, you are not relevant.

 

:no: :no:

You've completely lost all sense of reality.

 

This.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.