March 31, 201412 yr Marcus Lee had his coming out party tonight! I thought it was crazy how Cal told Marcus and the team he was going to have a big night and boy was Cal right.
March 31, 201412 yr I usually am... :dancingpa Did you have UC losing to a non scholar team? How right are you lol?
March 31, 201412 yr Not my problem 18 and 19 year old kids take some time to adjust to the college level 99 times out of 100. It is my job to identify which ones will get there, but how long it takes is on them. Of course, you thought they stunk before they got to UK, so..... Oh, get over yourself. I said they were overrated. I was right. They've improved and made this team better.
March 31, 201412 yr And remember, you went out of your way to try and call me bad at my job. So yeah... Because you never do that.....so..
March 31, 201412 yr Oh, get over yourself. I said they were overrated. I was right. They've improved and made this team better. You were wrong. And you know it. Try again...
March 31, 201412 yr Did you have UC losing to a non scholar team? How right are you lol? Didn't have them missing 16 lay ups. That's for sure...
March 31, 201412 yr Because you never do that.....so.. I don't give a crap how bad you jack up someones mouth... :lol2:
March 31, 201412 yr Nice to see a number of guys elevate their game to makeup for the absence of WCS. Lee, Poythress, Hawkins all gave great minutes.
March 31, 201412 yr I don't give a crap how bad you jack up someones mouth... :lol2: It can happen:sssh:
March 31, 201412 yr Final Dallas here we come! I guess you haven't heard, the Final 4 is in North Texas. BTW, WCS was an all-state WR in HS.
March 31, 201412 yr What can you say about Marcus Lee? You have to go back to late December to find 10 total points and he does it in the Regional finals. This team may not win the title but damn they've been fun to watch. The first team in history to beat three final four teams from the previous year. Florida is still the favorite but they've been beaten by UConn and Wisconsin and it could be a tough feat to beat UK a fourth time. I don't know if that has ever been done in one season.
March 31, 201412 yr What can you say about Marcus Lee? You have to go back to late December to find 10 total points and he does it in the Regional finals. This team may not win the title but damn they've been fun to watch. The first team in history to beat three final four teams from the previous year. Florida is still the favorite but they've been beaten by UConn and Wisconsin and it could be a tough feat to beat UK a fourth time. I don't know if that has ever been done in one season. Kind of crazy to think UF can avenge both of their losses, or beat UK for the 4th time. Michigan State beat Wisconsin 4 times in 2000.
March 31, 201412 yr Kind of crazy to think UF can avenge both of their losses, or beat UK for the 4th time. Michigan State beat Wisconsin 4 times in 2000. Kind of sounds familiar doesn't it? UK's 2012 Tourney run was the same. Got to avenge their losses to IU and UL that year on their way to winning it all.
March 31, 201412 yr Kind of sounds familiar doesn't it? UK's 2012 Tourney run was the same. Got to avenge their losses to IU and UL that year on their way to winning it all. UK lost to IU and Vandy.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.