Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 75 Michigan 72

Featured Replies

  • Replies 270
  • Views 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes but it would look good by the tourney commitie only putting three SEC teams in, 2 in the F4/Title game with a showing that all have had. I believe that now those three SEC team's combined record is something like 11-1.

I do agree in that not sure if I want to play UF again.

 

We/U.K. have to get past a great Wisconsin team before that discussion tough.

 

Even beyond UK getting a better matchup if they won, I just want Florida to lose because I don't like Florida. At all. I'd be (relatively) OK with UK losing to UConn or either Wisconsin or UConn winning it if UK didn't. But not too far below me wanting UK to win is me wanting Florida NOT to.

I live relatively close to UK campus, and while it's not as crazy as it was a few nights ago, it's still burn-your-couch crazy!

Jeff Greer @jeffgreer_cj

Marcus Lee tonight: 10 points, eight rebounds. Marcus Lee in the 24 games prior to tonight: nine points, six rebounds. Total.

This team....Man, oh man, I can't take much more of this. The strides this team has made in such a quick time period is pretty remarkable. This season has went from huge disappointment to complete redemption. Just remarkable.

Now that they're there, they might as well go win the whole damn thing.

Even beyond UK getting a better matchup if they won, I just want Florida to lose because I don't like Florida. At all. I'd be (relatively) OK with UK losing to UConn or either Wisconsin or UConn winning it if UK didn't. But not too far below me wanting UK to win is me wanting Florida NOT to.

 

I'm worried about getting past WS first. They are really big and their big man can shoot from the next zip code.

:lol2:

 

I watched an episode of Andy Griffith before watching the game, just like Friday.

 

Sat in the recliner downstairs, just like Friday.

 

Had a glass of water on the nightstand, just like Friday.

 

Kept the same UK blanket covering me that I used Friday.

 

 

Please, please watch an episode next Saturday! I'm doing the same!!!

For those of us who are superstitious, I made my wife stay in the kitchen where she was when we beat Witchita State and UL lol.

 

Also a little tid bit, before this year the last UK game I went to in person was 2012 and we won it all. I went to a game at Rupp this year also so.... Well you never know.

Are they rioting in Lexington tonight?

@HLpublicsafety: Security guard on Limestone parking garage: "There are police everywhere but I keep on smelling weed."

@HLpublicsafety: Bottles are being thrown, glass & trash is everywhere & the smell of smoke has filled the air on State Street. #LexStreets #BBN

  • Author

I liked what CBS's Kenny Smith said about Lee on the halftime show."forget the one and done's, he may be a one game and done"

@HLpublicsafety: #lexingtonpolicescanner: Officers on the lookout for three subjects headed toward Waller Avenue with ... a stop sign.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.