Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 75 Michigan 72

Featured Replies

Jarrod Polson has been on the roster now for three Final Fours. I believe Allen Edwards and Cameron Mills both were as well. Not sure any other UK player ever has been.

Jon Hood?

  • Replies 270
  • Views 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jarrod Polson has been on the roster now for three Final Fours. I believe Allen Edwards and Cameron Mills both were as well. Not sure any other UK player ever has been.

 

Jeff Shepherd

Jarrod Polson has been on the roster now for three Final Fours. I believe Allen Edwards and Cameron Mills both were as well. Not sure any other UK player ever has been.

Wayne Turner

Nazr Mohammad

Scott Padgett

Jeff Sheppard

Jeff Shepherd

 

Speaking more about active roster. Sheppard redshirted 96/97.

The SEC still sucks, big guy. Don't lose all your bearings. :lol2:

 

Tell that to all the bodies they left in the wake.

Wayne Turner

Nazr Mohammad

Scott Padgett

Jeff Sheppard

 

Missed Turner & Nazr. Sheppard redshirted 96/97. Padgett missed 95/96, I believe academically ineligible.

Day of conflict for my brother. For the last 25 years he's lived 5 miles from Ann Arbor but he's a UK grad. All I know is he isn't answering the phone right now---either he's ducking me or the game gave him a heart attack.

Jeff Drummond @JDrumUK

Calipari, as he lay in his own bed, wins 10th-consecutive NCAA Tourney game.

I really don't know what to say. The way this team has morphed over the last 3 weeks is unprecedented.

Missed Turner & Nazr. Sheppard redshirted 96/97. Padgett missed 95/96, I believe academically ineligible.

Correct.

On the negative side, I guess we really are going to see several one and dones from this team now. Hopefully they leave with rings!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.