Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 75 Michigan 72

Featured Replies

Boring Jabari Parker @BoringJabari

I've just texted Aaron Harrison that his game winner was really nice. He said I know Jabari, I saw it for myself.

  • Replies 270
  • Views 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really don't know what to say. The way this team has morphed over the last 3 weeks is unprecedented.

 

This.

Boring Jabari Parker @BoringJabari

I've just texted Aaron Harrison that his game winner was really nice. He said I know Jabari, I saw it for myself.

 

:lol2:

The first person to post a link or video with Harrison hitting the big 3, with Leach on the call wins a like from Clyde. :lol2:

Rewatching the celebration. WCS did a rapid one legged hop out on the floor. Take it easy man!

Randle joined on the Midwest All Tournament Team by Aaron Harrison & Marcus Lee.

Saw this on Twitter and hand to share... The caption was "Kyle Witljer sitting in his dorm room."

 

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

Wiltjer.jpg

Randle joined on the Midwest All Tournament Team by Aaron Harrison & Marcus Lee.

 

Man, I got 1,000,000,000/1 odds on Lee making the all region team.

 

UK opens as a 1.5 favorite over the Badgers

What I find most amazing is how UK has been able to finish games, something they've struggled with from the onset.

Saw this on Twitter and hand to share... The caption was "Kyle Witljer sitting in his dorm room."

 

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43663[/ATTACH]

 

Poor Huell. Still waiting in that motel.....

Nick Stauskas & Caris LeVert also make the Midwest All Tournament Team.

  • Author
I don't know either, I'd have to look at the freshman in 96. Was Maseoli on those 3 teams?

No he was busy getting his degree!:lol2:

Saw this on Twitter and hand to share... The caption was "Kyle Witljer sitting in his dorm room."

 

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43663[/ATTACH]

 

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Man, I got 1,000,000,000/1 odds on Lee making the all region team.

 

UK opens as a 1.5 favorite over the Badgers

 

Which reminds me, UK covered this one!

Really enjoyed the in-depth coverage by CBS after the buzzer--Right to 60 minutes, seriously?????

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.