Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 75 Michigan 72

Featured Replies

Every Wildcat that saw the floor contributed to this victory!

 

What an awesome win!

 

On, on U of K!

  • Replies 270
  • Views 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dakari Johnson on Aaron Harrison: "He's got big nuts, to be honest. He can't even walk right now."

 

Boys that's funny stuff

Poythress on Aaron Harrison's shot: "It took some nuts to take that."

Poythress on Aaron Harrison's shot: "It took some nuts to take that."

 

Lot's of references to Aaron's genitals.

Friends Facebook Post

"Now on sale...a truck load of wicker couches! Don't let your celebration slow down because of a slow burning couch...get the party started quicker with wicker!! GO CATS!!! #BBN"

Really enjoyed the in-depth coverage by CBS after the buzzer--Right to 60 minutes, seriously?????

 

Been watching coverage on CBS sports.

35-0...Streak busted

Pitino Sweet 16...Streak Busted

Izzo Seniors to a Final Four...Streak Busted

 

65 posts later and still no one has set JD straight.

 

C'mon... I didn't want to look like the petty picky one. :sssh:

It's been somewhat overlooked but Dominique Hawkins did a heck of a job in the 2nd half guarding Nik Stauskas. I think he was like 1 for 9.

 

 

Only had 6 points in the second half. Had 18 in the first.

Friends Facebook Post

"Now on sale...a truck load of wicker couches! Don't let your celebration slow down because of a slow burning couch...get the party started quicker with wicker!! GO CATS!!! #BBN"

 

:lol2: :lol2:

 

I bet Lexington is awesome right now.

CBS sucks most of the time. They are a network for the old folks. That's why they remain the #1 network, older people watch things live rather than DVR it, which counts for more. Their obsession with showing 60 Minutes in its entirety is a symptom of their backwards thinking. When their viewership finally, FINALLY, ages out, they're in deep crap.

 

I'm old, like 60 min., but agree CBS should have spent little more time showing, hell, any time at all, on UK's final 4 win celebration and interviews!

Kentucky deserved to win this one.

I saw a little of the Wildcats playing like a team, and that was a big difference in them now compared to early in the season.

Kentucky deserved to win this one.

I saw a little of the Wildcats playing like a team, and that was a big difference in them now compared to early in the season.

 

That's classic work:lol2:

:lol2: :lol2:

 

I bet Lexington is awesome right now.

 

You know it is, lol. I know that it probably will but I would hope that those idiots would just stay home, let everyone think that they are stupid instead of burning up furniture and remove all doubt ! That's just WVU and UT Stupid ! Anyone doing that I hope that they get arrested, if a student - kicked out of school. Have a good time - Yes. Destroy property, put others in danger then that is Ignorant !

You know it is, lol. I know that it probably will but I would hope that those idiots would just stay home, let everyone think that they are stupid instead of burning up furniture and remove all doubt ! That's just WVU and UT Stupid ! Anyone doing that I hope that they get arrested, if a student - kicked out of school. Have a good time - Yes. Destroy property, put others in danger then that is Ignorant !

 

Never seen anyone get hurt burning a couch and if they do so what. I love it!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.