Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 75 Michigan 72

Featured Replies

I really really want to win it all now and the reason is two fold. First, I want another title!! Secondly because if they got knocked out early then a lot of the freshman would return and only make next years team even better but now I fear we will lose the Harrison twins and others besides WcS and Randle.

 

Either way they have proven to be a team that UK fans can be proud of and win or lose that is the most important thing IMO.

  • Replies 270
  • Views 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Either way they have proven to be a team that UK fans can be proud of and win or lose that is the most important thing IMO.

 

They are a team UK fans hated. At least until they started playing better... :lol2:

Best/most exciting 3 game stretch I've ever experienced as a fan. Simply awesome.

They are a team UK fans hated. At least until they started playing better... :lol2:

 

Correct.

This tournament has just about worn me down!! I got so worked up today I had a headache when the game was over.

 

This transformation that these young players have made starting with the SEC tournament is unbelievable!

 

And I want to sincerely apologize for all the critical juvenile posts I have made over the past two months in regards to the Harrison twins.

Ryan Harrow ‏@55Harrow 46m

#ShockTheWorld #BBN

This team deserves its own name.

 

Any idea's? Cardiac Cats, Born again Boys, fantastic 7?

Correct.

 

I usually am... :dancingpa

This tournament has just about worn me down!! I got so worked up today I had a headache when the game was over.

 

This transformation that these young players have made starting with the SEC tournament is unbelievable!

 

And I want to sincerely apologize for all the critical juvenile posts I have made over the past two months in regards to the Harrison twins.

 

Don't apologize, own it. I did the same thing. I know the euphoria of the win, and the rest, but they simply weren't very good. I'm with you, they really have improved and the whole shebang has gotten better. Starts with the guy who has the ball in his hands most of the time, and he's been huge.

Best/most exciting 3 game stretch I've ever experienced as a fan. Simply awesome.

I agree. These last 3 games have had everything so it's only fitting a last second 3 should end this game.

I usually am... :dancingpa

Occasionally, albeit belatedly.

This team deserves its own name. Any idea's? Cardiac Cats' date=' Born again Boys, fantastic 7?[/quote']

 

 

The Cats with 11 Lives

 

Rejuvenated Cats

The Cats with 11 Lives

 

Rejuvenated Cats

 

9th Title/Life

Occasionally, albeit belatedly.

 

Not my problem 18 and 19 year old kids take some time to adjust to the college level 99 times out of 100. It is my job to identify which ones will get there, but how long it takes is on them. Of course, you thought they stunk before they got to UK, so.....

Occasionally, albeit belatedly.

 

And remember, you went out of your way to try and call me bad at my job. So yeah...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.